Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Sidhe Finnechaid Weekend Random Drawing Event?

BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
in General Chat
http://mabinogi.nexon.net/News/Announcements/1/00J5U

Seems interesting enough. The general giveaway is disappointing I suppose, but for the top drawing, you're suppose to put in effort, and of course, the beginner prizes aren't bad, although they are not easily done by low level players.

I think the dungeon running drawing's prize should be the top tier, of course. What is your thoughts?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User]
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,045
    edited June 23, 2017
    A chance to win items that give you a chance to get something good, it's like.. chanceception.
    I'll leave now.
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    Nothing to get too hype about. Just a pleasant added bonus to whomever win's day. :J
  • youknowwhodisbyouknowwhodisb
    Mabinogi Rep: 515
    So what im hearing is take 9-10 hours out of my day, to try to get an OKAY reward from an event that would be alot more fun if it gave guaranteed awards like these afk poops do. >:)
  • PolicromaPolicroma
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,730
    Free stuff for showing up on the weekend? I'll take it.
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    edited June 23, 2017
    where the heck are you getting 9-10 hours
    So what im hearing is take 9-10 hours out of my day, to try to get an OKAY reward from an event that would be alot more fun if it gave guaranteed awards like these afk poops do. >:)

where the heck are you getting 9-10 hours ? you log in for 36 minutes for a chance to win. then for the other part you just run the dungeon... if you get a party it usually takes about 30 minutes

so tell me where 9-10 hours comes into play?

this event seems nice to me though I do think only 10 winners per server is extremely low. -shrug-
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    Spy wrote: »
    A chance to win items that give you a chance to get something good, it's like.. chanceception.
    I'll leave now.

It is not a chance within a chance, but a chance to get an item from the dungeon and a simultaneously entry for more items that wouldn't normally be offered.
  • HinotamaHinotama
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,420
    Spy wrote: »
    I'll leave now.

It is not a chance within a chance, but a chance to get an item from the dungeon and a simultaneously entry for more items that wouldn't normally be offered.

I think they meant the items themselves. You get a chance to get items that are rng based for giving you bonuses on your equips. So a chance to get the items that give you a chance to give you what effects you want.
    [Deleted User]Blissfulkill