Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

R> Rosevane

Comments

• SamuelalexSamuelalex
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,350
    edited August 29, 2017
    Sis and I are preparing for our year long "vacation" to our 10th consecutive Anime Con here in our home town. It is a celebration for them who have run a successful con so long and have continued to see people show up in massive numbers each and every year. Looking back at how it has developed and grown over the years makes me feel sentimental. I hope we can continue to enjoy this anime con for many years to come. That being said we will not have internet access for the entirety of Saturday, Sept 2nd and will return to normal posting on Sunday or Monday after events have ended and we have returned home.

If anyone sends in an application between Friday through Sunday this weekend please pardon our delayed response as we will not be available to accept until we get back home. You are free and encouraged to note myself or Loreyna in game with any questions and to let us know you have applied so we can hop on and accept you in asap. Thankfully Hurricane Harvery is slowly moving away from Texas so relief efforts can get underway to help the flood victims. I will pray for the safety of the families affected by this disastrous event.

We will be resuming our normal daily group events starting next week with the rescheduling of our Summer Celebration happening pretty soon. I plan to give away some of my older items sitting in my pets collecting dust and may also have gold to raffle away depending on the amount of people who decide to come have a wonderful time with the loyal members of Rosevane. We build our guild on long enduring friendships and strive to continue building that with friendly and honest people who want to enjoy the game as much as we do while ignoring the negativity of those who would discourage us or try to dismantle us. A flower that blooms in adversity is the rarest and beautiful of all so we will continue to blossom and grow together as we watch our dreams bear fruit <3 I will miss you all while I'm away and look forward to doing fun things together when we get back.
  • SamuelalexSamuelalex
    Vacation starts tomorrow and we wont be back until late sunday or monday evening. I'm going to miss everyone and hope to plan some fun things for us all to do together when we return. If you apply for the guild during the time we are gone please note myself or Loreyna to let us know to accept you when we get back and have the internet again. We will be planning when to hold our summer celebration soon since it was delayed by the impact of Hurricane Harvey. If you have ideas for events or gatherings please let us know in the discord group chat. Remember if you want to join you must first be invited by an admin then transferred into the member group to unlock the discord server for full functionality. Note myself or Loreyna for details how to be added to discord if you are not already there.

We are an experienced and friendly group of people looking for honest and loyal people to join us as we work on quests and missions. We block out negativity and ignore all people who focus on spreading it around about others. If you hear something negative about this group or its members we ask you to ignore it and the people responsible for trying to demoralize and defame this wonderful guild. We have worked hard to build this group and hope it will continue to grow and prosper for many years to come. We focus on doing things for each other, as a team, and helping everyone succeed in their goals. Guilds are a group effort and everyone helps to make it a wonderful place to call home. We would love to open our home up and welcome everyone in who wants to join. Send in your application at the guild stone in Tir to the left of the commerce tent on a hill or ask one of our members for an invite. Loreyna will accept you when we return from vacation or as soon as possible.

Keep your chin up and smile for there is a better and brighter day ahead as we walk together towards the future.
  • SamuelalexSamuelalex
    Day One of Anime con is over and it was a ton of fun. Going back for round two tomorrow and won't have the internet back until late Sunday or Monday.

We recently celebrated our 70th member joining and are now striving for the big 80 XD We know everyone has school and jobs to deal with so activity may not always be possible, however, we usually have a few folks on our discord channel to collaborate with on quests and missions. We are seeking active, loyal, honest, and most of all friendly people for our wonderful family to help expand the guild and spread the good word about us ^^

We are hard working and dedicated to helping our members with whatever they set their minds and hearts to. We know there's some bad rumors flying around to discourage people from joining, and to that, we advise everyone to ignore the negativity and the people spreading it. Come check us out, we would love to have you join us. We encourage our members to work together as a team and share the success together. Let's help spread some positivity about Rosevane and all the wonderful people in it, by joining together and making some lasting friendships and memories.
  • SamuelalexSamuelalex
    No guild events planned for today due to exhaustion from 3 day long Anime con. It was a lot of fun and I'm happy to say we are home safe and sound again. We will resume group activities tomorrow and I'll be sending out a note in game for some feedback on a future event as well. Activity has been on the decline so we will be looking for some new members to help coordinate events and host fun things for us to do. We will also be working on advertising outside the game via social media and such to help get our name out there and find more folks to join us. We welcome all players no matter their level or experience with mabi and are always willing to help out with quests and missions. We ask that all members be respectful of our rules and of each other. We are here to help each other and work as a team ^^ We will be hanging around in game on ch1 if you have any questions or would like to join feel free to ask one of our members or send a note to Loreyna for all the details.
  • SamuelalexSamuelalex
    Tonight we did some fun dungeon runs for material drops and will likely be doing more dungeon spams tomorrow depending who is online. If you need to run a dungeon for a particular drop let us know and we would be glad to help out. We are still looking for active people who need a guild to help us run events and do fun things in Mabi. We do not focus our events around elite missions or hard mode dungeons so that all members can be included and have fun no matter their level or experience. New members are especially welcome to join for some expert help on those first few generations. Start off your journey on the right foot with the help of Veteran players who have finished all the generations and know all the tricks to fast skill ranks and training. Returning players are also welcome to join and help get caught up with mature and dedicated players who are here to help each other.

Thoughts and prayers go out to the victims of the recent and upcoming hurricanes. Everyone be safe and seek shelter as soon as you can if you are in the path of these devistating storms. Here in Texas we will be feeling the wide spread effects of Hurricane Harvery for months to come, but in times of tradgy heros are born from common folks stepping up to lend a supporting hand. In times like these people coming together to help each other is a power things to help overcome and persevere. It is something I have done over the past year to overcome all the malicious lies being spread to discourage me and my guild from enjoying Mabi and making new friends. We have persevered and will remain as a becon of hope for those who need that helping hand to push though. If you ever need anyone to talk to or a friend to help you out look for Rosevane and its wonderful members who will always be there for you. Stay safe and be strong everyone.
  • SamuelalexSamuelalex
    Tonight we ran a few dungeons and worked on events. Thankfully current events are afk ones so it leaves is open to do other fun things together instead of focusing on combat XD We are still looking for active members to join the guild and do some fun events with us. Note Loreyna in game for details. You can apply to the guild through our guild stone in tir to the left of the commerce tent on a small hill or ask one of our members in game to invite you personally. We accept all levels and are always willing to help out with generations and quests. As Veteran players we can help give advise to armor and weapon setups as well as tips and tricks to skill train quickly.

Lets bring activity back to Mari server by joining forces and helping each other. If you would like to ally to Rosevane or possibly merge with us we are open to meeting with you to discuss this as well. After all the game is always more enjoyable with friends to play it with. We are about doing what is best for the group in whole and about spreading positivity and encouragement for everyone. We do not tolerate bullying in our group and anyone who participates in such cruel behavior will be banned immediately and reported to Nexon. Bullying is never okay and should not be treated as a joke. Do not encourage this behavior or help others participate in it. We stand up for what is right and always stand up for the truth. We were founded upon loyalty, friendship, honestly, truth, and chivilary. We are the Rose Knights of Mari <3
  • SamuelalexSamuelalex
    Sunday is a day of rest from Events but we will still be working on the Bingo event and Attendance. I can't wait to get my pet and bag. Always need more storage so I'm glad these types of events are available for us. Hopefully more free to play events come out in the future. We will be working with several organizations and social media outlets to get promotional opportunities for Rosevane. Maybe we can even recruit a few brand new players to come join us.

We know of all the negativity being spread around about us, but it doesn't phase us. We are able to rise above these cruel lies and grow stronger together. These cruel people are just trying to stop us from making friends, but we won't let them hinder us. We stand for honesty and the truth and will always support each other. We do not allow bullies into this guild and anyone who supports this behavior will be immediately blacklisted and reported to admins as well. Bullying is never okay and should not be encouraged or tolerated in Mabinogi.

Lets work together to make Mabinogi a better place filled with welcoming and kind people. I am happy to have supportive people in this guild that help each other and work together. We look forward to making even more wonderful friends to grow this guild and make it one of the greatest. We are planning a special event for when we reach 80 members so look forward to that <3 I appreciate all the kindness and support through this very difficult time in my life and hope we can continue to have great memories together in the future.
  • SamuelalexSamuelalex
    edited September 11, 2017
    Ran dungeons for materials today, but no luck finding any. There is always tomorrow and we are open to suggestions for events and find things for us to do in the future. Our summer celebration got cancled die to hirricane hitting us and the subsqueant hurricanes hitting the southern US. We will be working to reschedule this event in the near future with some slight changes. We will still be hosting a giveaway raffle and some fin games once the date and time are figured out <3 We are still looking for prospective members to join our guild however unfortuantly a rivial guild is constantly replying to all our recruitment threads to prevent us from gaining any new members. This behavior is known as unfair competition in business to make sure one company can gain all the clients and business for themselves and no one else. This has made recruiting very hard and hostile for us. I see this behavior as a form of bullying to prevent us from making friends and having a fun time in Mabi. Do not support this kind of behavior or the people doing it. We want this game and server to be enjoyable for everyone and that includes allowing others to make friends and have fun too. Hopefully this hostile competition towards us ends so that we are able to make new friends and flourish when it does. Be strong and never give up. As long as we stay determined we can overcome anything together.

We are still looking to achieve 80 members as our next goal and hope we are able to find new members soon. Please apply at the guild stone in tir to the left of the commerce tent on a small hill or ask one of our members in game to invite you in XD We are a no bulling allowed guild and strive to support each other and encourage one another. If you are being bullied know that the members of Rosevane are here to support you and we will prove a safe place for you to come and be around people who care and want to help.
  • SamuelalexSamuelalex
    edited September 14, 2017
    We are still recruiting nice and friendly people to help grow this guild and make it one of the best in Mari. Don't let a competitive guild try to deter you from checking us out and having some wonderful friends. We are about cooperation and working together as we have always been. We enjoy doing social things together like hangouts and dungeon crawls or even playing music together ^^ We are veteran players with over 8 years experience with the game and its mechanics so you know you will get great advice and guidance from us on all your quests and skill building endeavors. Join a guild that is made for its people and focuses on what they want to do.

Our events will be chosen based on what our active members feel like working on and you can always post in our discord server to let us know what things you are interested in doing ^^ We will announce the daily event around 8 pm central and invite anyone to join who is online and not busy. Everyone is welcome to take screenshots of them doing things together with guildies for our memory book <3 We need to make some fond new memories together to help us forget all the negativity of past members.

So... *Drumrolls* .. Tonight's event will be Writers Corner! A brand new event involving our discord server. Details for this event will be outlined in the channel named for this event. Everyone is welcome to discuss their novels and short stories with the group and get feedback. If you wish to share entire chapters its suggested you host your novel somewhere and link us to it so we can check it out. This event is to celebrate the Writers of our guild and help them get ideas for their next big work.

Stay tuned for our next big event as well as other information pretraining to this wonderful group of supportive and understand people. I appreciate all their efforts and hard work that goes into building this guild and keeping it going. We would not be here if it wasn't for our wonderful members supporting us. Keep it up everyone, and remember to look at the positive side of things and ignore all the negativity and the people who create it.
  • SamuelalexSamuelalex
    Having out of town visitors this weekend so I won't be on Mabi much besides the events, but will return to normal guild activities and events again on Monday ^^ We will be hosting a series of fun events starting up really soon including a recruitment event where you and your friends can get prizes and gold for helping to spread the real truth about Rosevane and it's wonderful player base. On the contrary to what our rivals (who are ex-members disgruntled because they were denied complete control of the guild and all its assets) will tell you -- we are a friendly and active group who strive to help each other and do things to benefit all our members.

We are an anti-bully support guild. So if you feel you are being bullied and need an understanding group of friends to help you please come join us. We will listen to you and help you figure out what the best course of action to take would be. We can even offer you some alternative games to come play with us that are free of drama and hostility to help take your mind off things. No one deserves to be bullied or harassed especially by trolls or people who have one-sided opinions. For a complete list how we can support you in your situation please contact our guild leader Loreyna to be connected with our guild discord server. There you can meet our wonderful group of people who will prove a safe place for you to tell your story and figure out how to resolve it without being judged or treated unfairly. Rosevane is here for you and will always be at your side to support you for as long as you decide to stand with us.