Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Im being harassed by my boyfriend's Ex's.

javon113javon113
Mabinogi Rep: 330
edited June 28, 2017 in Alexina Chat
I hate drama, I really do. Ive tried to stay out of it for the longest time.
theres this one girl,
-removed- Please do not post names to the forum as it's considered harassment.
,who just wont leave me alone. because im dating her ex.
she wont stop noting me, even though ive told her to stop on multiple occasions.
She notes me rude, and unprofessional manner. caling me naive, and also telling me that she will report me if i dont back off.

thing have gotten worse, as she has 2 of her friends harassing me as well. and i told them to leave me alone.

It's gotten so bad that I receive about 30 notes per person. thats 90 notes. withen a time span of half of that.
Ive tried blacklisting her, but more people keep showing up.

I dont want to leave. but what choice do I have? this is harassment and the number of people joining in on the harassing me bandwagon are multiplying cus she cant get over the fact he dont want her anymore.... and I dont see any other option.

Suggestions to my situation would help.

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited June 27, 2017
    Report them. Screenshot the most rude notes they made and tell the situation you are in, exactly like you said here. GM's will definitely help you out and ban them. They have nothing against you to make a good report, because you did nothing bad there. You told them to stop and they are still at it. So you have a good reason to report them for harassing and spamming you with notes.

You can make a ticket here, press "Submit a request" button at the top right and then you will need to log in. All you need to do is choose "Report Abuse", fill in the blanks and put in screenshots in the attachments to make a proper report about the harassment you are getting from these players. Good luck. :)
    BlissfulkillZeo[Deleted User]ShoogMasterGoonKonTheKindBear
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    Report the names, repeatedly if you have to of different accounts. If you have any information outside of Mabinogi that can exploited, such as social media feeds, I would try to disable those for new ones.

People will eventually get bored, discouraged, or scared off when the bans start coming in, and the moderators are a heck of a great deal nicer these days.

Greta provided a valid link to the direct ticket service for Mabinogi.

You will need screenshots of logs and messages, including the IGNs of the offenders and yourself, and provide information.
    MasterGoon
  • ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    OP, follow the information that Greta and Bliss have given you since harassment issues are handled through the ticketing system. Hopefully action will be taken if the harassment continues cause that's just not cool at all.
    MasterGoon
  • javon113javon113
    Mabinogi Rep: 330
    Shoog wrote: »
    OP, follow the information that Greta and Bliss have given you since harassment issues are handled through the ticketing system. Hopefully action will be taken if the harassment continues cause that's just not cool at all.

im going to assume you removed the names. thank you. I was not aware that they were not allowed. and i did. this post is kinda gonna die or something.