Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Hiring 3 newbies for Party Healing [COMPLETE]

teriteri
Mabinogi Rep: 300
edited July 6, 2017 in Alexina Chat
*No idea if this should be in the MARKET section or if this section is okay. Update, July 6: [*REQUEST IS COMPLETED*]

I need 3 people for party healing training sometime this week.

Pay: 300k/hour (paid at the end of each hour)
Requirements:
(1) Able to ally with the giants for these sessions.
(2) Available for 2-3 hours per session.

Preferences:
I go by Eastern State Time, and usually play in the evening. Hope our playing times overlap.

P.S. Does anyone know an effective training strategy for this?

Leave your ign here please. I will contact you.

Thanks!

Comments

• FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    edited July 3, 2017
    The way to train this is You all need to go into EVG (Do this in an area were idiots are not going to come buy and camp you thinking you are really EVGing) You all stand close to eachother and the person training the skill uses hydra. The hydra ticks were drain the HP and the person training the skill will get nice counts in. Make sure the person training is on the opposite alliance as everyone else. (You also dont need Dark knights for this as Hydra will not kill )

For example: Person training Party healing Is on elf side and they use Hydra on everyone else who is on Giant side.

(This works in a squad also so you can have 1 person training and like 8 or so people getting hit with hydra.)

Make sure to combine as much training stacks as you can (Talent (Cleric) +Training pot+Druid mark + etc)
    teri
  • teriteri
    Thank you so much, @FayeKaiba :)
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    edited July 4, 2017
    You are welcome! What time are you usually on at? I play on Alexina also and I am a human so I can ally with anyside you need. I am also in EST (I do work but most nights I am around)

My IGN on the server is: Windwanderer
  • teriteri
    @FayeKaiba It really depends, but I play during nights a lot. Once I find 2 more people, we can figure out a time that works for all of us! :)