[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct
. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
With the July 6th update, we're introducing the new Grandmaster System Renewal to give you new unique bonuses and grandmaster missions! We've also made a few changes to the Grandmaster limits, so check out all of the details below!
- It's now possible to obtain multiple Grandmasters.
- Bonus Stats for Grandmaster does stack with other Grandmaster Talents,but the Unique Effect does not.
- Stat bonuses do not go over the current stat cap of 1500.
- Activate or change the desired Talent for it's Unique Effect via the Talent Tab, but it requires AP to change.
- New Journal entries for Grandmasters.
- Achieve Grandmaster for the first time.
- Achieve 5 Grandmaster Talents.
- Achieve 10 Grandmaster Talents.
- Achieve 15 Grandmaster Talents.
- You can only achieve one Grandmaster talent per day, resetting at 7 AM PDT.
- To become a Grandmaster, you need 20 Talent Seals of your respective Active Talent, and a Gold Grandmaster Certificate, purchasable through Lezarro for 1,000,000 gold.
- Obtain 3 Grandmaster missions a day, plus receive additional missions by paying 300,000 gold to get to your Grandmaster goals quicker
- Limited to 20 missions per day.
- Anyone with a current Grandmaster will keep it, but the different effects will be applied.
- If you perform an All Skill Reset, any Grandmaster talents obtained will be achieved again when you rank up your skills again.
Check out the additional missions added to the post for the respective talent: