Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Props to NX

Comments

• SugarAngelSugarAngel
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,220
    edited July 7, 2017
    Yeah, a long while ago I believe they put patch notes ..
    (or so I think, because it was likely that long ago)
    But that was .. A LONG while ago.
    Still however, it's still awesome to see them doing it, and I hope they continue.

**EDIT**
    I looked back into all of the news logs - Apparently this never happened before.
    p6NdcAy.gif
    I apologize, must've been on the Vindictus forums I've thought about it..
  • BuffalosBuffalos
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,795
    SugarAngel wrote: »
    Yeah, a long while ago I believe they put patch notes ..
    (or so I think, because it was likely that long ago)
    But that was .. A LONG while ago.
    Still however, it's still awesome to see them doing it, and I hope they continue.

**EDIT**
    I looked back into all of the news logs - Apparently this never happened before.
    p6NdcAy.gif
    I apologize, must've been on the Vindictus forums I've thought about it..

No Mabi did used to post patch note regularly. You might not have been looking in the right section (I think they put them under the maintenance notices back in the day).
  • NkeonaNkeona
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,515
    edited July 7, 2017
    Buffalos wrote: »
    hontoowari wrote: »
    Since I don't see this thread yet can we give props to NX for finally posting patch notes? I know it's late, but hey maybe they are finally listening?

Hopefully they keep posting them from now on.

Don't worry we will keep up the patch notes every month so we can list all the things that were fixed, etc.

u7FqFWY.gif
    TwelieBuffalosbadnewsbarrettTheDumbOneKakuzenSiodhan[Deleted User]BlissfulkillIyasenuZeo
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    GMNkeona wrote: »
    Since I don't see this thread yet can we give props to NX for finally posting patch notes? I know it's late, but hey maybe they are finally listening?

Don't worry we will keep up the patch notes every month so we can list all the things that were fixed, etc.
    u7FqFWY.gif

You, Saygo, and the rest of the Mabinogi team have been really working hard lately. I can feel it. Thanks guys. o/
    Nkeona
  • BuffalosBuffalos

u7FqFWY.gif

Thaaaaaaaaaaanks
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165

u7FqFWY.gif

Or changed. Lel. Don't leave anything out.
  • KisarayaKisaraya
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,060
    A long time ago they tried doing just this. I appreciate it, but usually by the third month they're overworked and stop to work on other projects. Personally I'd like to see the patch notes before the update, but at this point I think it's a pipe dream asking for it from developers.
  • BuffalosBuffalos
    Kisaraya wrote: »
    Personally I'd like to see the patch notes before the update, but at this point I think it's a pipe dream asking for it from developers.

I think on the old forums we had a discussion on why that was a bad idea. Highlights before an update are fine, but full patch notes could alert exploiters to spam something that's going to be fixed in a coming update until the very last minute.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Kisaraya wrote: »
    Personally I'd like to see the patch notes before the update, but at this point I think it's a pipe dream asking for it from developers.

I think on the old forums we had a discussion on why that was a bad idea. Highlights before an update are fine, but full patch notes could alert exploiters to spam something that's going to be fixed in a coming update until the very last minute.

That doesn't prevent them from doing so after the patch.
  • SiodhanSiodhan
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,825
    @GMNkeona You deserve not only props for the changelogs, but that yuru yuri gif.
    Nkeona
  • watercat0watercat0
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,855
    Promestein wrote: »
    watercat0 wrote: »
    and i keep telling you Sabria got fired for abusing GM, we all know she did something wrong.

Thank god you meant Sabria and not Sabrina.

Also please go back to being banned.

Accept the facts she's fired before she abused her powers. We all knew this fact, everyones knows it, stop being a fangirl about it.
  • SebastianSebastian
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,870
    edited July 8, 2017
    Accept the facts she's fired before she abused her powers. We all knew this fact, everyones knows it, stop being a fangirl about it.

Everyone knows it? All 7,515,284,153 people on planet Earth? 9dnGeIh.png
  • PromesteinPromestein
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,185
    edited July 8, 2017
    and i keep telling you Sabria got fired for abusing GM, we all know she did something wrong.

I know. She did so much wrong to us and the game, abusing her powers. Damn that Sabria!

Thankfully Sabina is still cool.
  • BuffalosBuffalos
    Gaea wrote: »
    That doesn't prevent them from doing so after the patch.

If the patch fixes a exploit, they can't do it after the patch goes live???? I'm kinda confused what you're getting at there.
    Leinei
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805

I call you troll. This is too much to accept this.
    Leinei
  • watercat0watercat0
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,855
    Greta wrote: »

I never denied it, memes have taken over the internet and we can all learn a thing or two from it. If anything, you thinking bullying people will help other people, wha a joke you are.
  • BuffalosBuffalos
    edited July 8, 2017
    Greta wrote: »

I never denied it, memes have taken over the internet and we can all learn a thing or two from it. If anything, you thinking bullying people will help other people, wha a joke you are.

Aww jeeze, I wonder what you posted on the first page of this thread that might contradict this very true life lesson.
    SebastianPromesteinAlmostNotsuperLeineiWolfandWolfKakuzen
  • FoxgirlkatieFoxgirlkatie
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,055
    Im sorry. but why would i praise, applaud or give any kind of "congradulations" to a company that is almost a entire decade behind what the rest of the industry is doing? dont get me wrong i appreciate it being done. but im not going to give them grats or anything for coming out form under their Rock.
  • KakuzenKakuzen
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,075
    Im sorry. but why would i praise, applaud or give any kind of "congradulations" to a company that is almost a entire decade behind what the rest of the industry is doing? dont get me wrong i appreciate it being done. but im not going to give them grats or anything for coming out form under their Rock.

Even a small step is a step. Better late than never, I'd say! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Buffalos
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    Kakuzen wrote: »

Even a small step is a step. Better late than never, I'd say! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I agree with Kakuzen. People praise how much better Nexon NA's customer service has gotten from the past incarnations, why can't we praise their service regarding reporting about the game itself? They're letting us know that stuff has gotten worked on in the game. I love this.
    Buffalos