Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Can't update or fix or re-download

JunpakuJunpaku
Mabinogi Rep: 525
in Technical Support
I'm using the Nexon launcher. Updating was broken so I went and looked up how to fix and tried to do the "fix installation" option, which is broken the same exact way. Re-downloaded the launcher and game, broken the same way:
The installation flickers back and forth between the download bar and play and then this pops up:
Xl4hDGQ.jpg

I temporarily turned off my firewall in case that was blocking something but that didn't work either.

Comments

• MiricielMiriciel
    Mabinogi Rep: 815
    Ehm...

- Use cleaner.
    - Delete temp files
    - Unistall Mabinogi first, then Nexon launcher, then use cleaner.
    - Reinstall.

Sorry with my bad english! good luck!
  • RushRush
    Mabinogi Rep: 560
    edited July 10, 2017
    I'm having the same issue. Did a clean reinstall and the error still persists.

Restarting my pc fixed the issue.
  • JunpakuJunpaku
    Thanks, Miriciel, that seems to have worked. :)
    (when I first saw your answer I had already fixed it with the reinstall in another location method
    but that way has its own issues
    it did this again with the new update so I tried your method this time)
  • JunpakuJunpaku
    I'm getting real tired of having to do this EVERY TIME there's an update :|