Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Dance of Death Mood and Theme Motifs question

HinotamaHinotama
Mabinogi Rep: 2,420
in General Chat
What are all of the motifs for the Themes and Moods for Dance of Death? There's Breakdance and Ballet for the Theme and the Weird Mask and Hearts for the Mood, but are there anymore than those 4?

Comments

• ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    edited July 10, 2017
    there's supposed to be confetti mood and fan dance motif but I haven;t seen either one.... my guess is you get it from curiosity which most people don't seem to run. I only see people running fear/sorrow adv
  • HinotamaHinotama
    edited July 10, 2017
    Arjune wrote: »
    there's supposed to be confetti mood and fan dance motif but I haven;t seen either one.... my guess is you get it from curiosity which most people don't seem to run. I only see people running fear/sorrow adv

So they may be from Curiosity. I'll have to run it some more. Thanks for this.
  • PolicromaPolicroma
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,730
    One of my guildies said there's a Korean site that implies it can't be obtained at all...

Which honestly, I don't get.

Another guildie runs curiosity *constantly* and got the ballet drop. So I don't think that's it either.
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    Policroma wrote: »
    One of my guildies said there's a Korean site that implies it can't be obtained at all...

Which honestly, I don't get.

Another guildie runs curiosity *constantly* and got the ballet drop. So I don't think that's it either.

so are you telling me it's another thing they featured in the stream and we didn't actually get?
  • PolicromaPolicroma
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,730
    Arjune wrote: »

so are you telling me it's another thing they featured in the stream and we didn't actually get?

That's what I'm hearing, yes. :( And it sounds like Korea doesn't have it either.
  • RaishiiRaishii
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,245
    edited July 10, 2017
    Can we have GM confirmation whether or not it can be obtained in-game, please? >: @GMMewlynne

EDIT: Never mind.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    I sent in a support ticket asking about the Fan Dance motif and Lively Tape mood, and it's confirmed that they are not implemented in our current version of Mabinogi.
    KokoroPolicromaZeoSherri
  • KokoroKokoro
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,155
    By their track record, I expect that these two moods will most likely appear in gachapon...
    Sherri
  • HinotamaHinotama
    Nice to know that what was featured wasn't released. Why though?