Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Renown Levels and Quests

MononoMonono
Mabinogi Rep: 600
edited December 20, 2016 in Help
Hello! So my friend and I are training our renown stuff. She happened to reach level 10 for Yvona, and then got a Renown quest for an instrument. When I reached renown level 10 for Yvona, I didn't get the same quest. Then once more she reached level 10 for Nele and got a Renown quest for an instrument right away as she hit that level. I'm wondering if I don't have a high enough bard skills to get those instrument quests? Or is there some other problem? Or just what's going with that in general?

If someone can answer this, then it would be awesome.
Thank you!

Comments

• IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Have you missed doing some quests?

I think there's one for Duncan, explaining renown a little that will keep some renown quests from appearing until you do it.
    Monono
  • MononoMonono
    Mabinogi Rep: 600
    Thank you so much! I think that took care of the problem!
  • KookieOwlKookieOwl
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    What do you say to Duncan to get him to bring up renown and give me the quest?
  • KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    KookieOwl
    KookieOwl said:

What do you say to Duncan to get him to bring up renown and give me the quest?
    You don't. It was automatically given upon logging in after musicQ update. It's in your 'Basic' tab I believe.