Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

rip, forgot to log into mabi on sunday

SplatulatedSplatulated
Mabinogi Rep: 3,930
in General Chat
and only have 11/12 pon for style tab

x.x

20 more days till i can buy pon

Comments

• OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    edited July 12, 2017
    Hey look splat still lives :o
    kinda annoying that you have to spend 5 dollars for something thats only 1 dollar
  • SaiSai
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,785
    OH DAMN! I forgot there was that weekend event too...
    I left my game open all weekend and monday with a shop open.

I have not used a style tab key in so long. The last one from an event expired on me because I wanted to use it on the last day and forgot.
  • MiricielMiriciel
    Mabinogi Rep: 815
    ohh, the free style tab is a event? haha, and i think nexon gift to me a style tab for my cute face
    VimiBlissfulkillIyasenu
  • badnewsbarrettbadnewsbarrett
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,890
    I forgot too Dx Usually I put giveaways like that in my phone as calendar events but this time I didn't.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    I logged on at 11:37pm on Saturday on alt and upgrade stones appeared, then I remembered there was the giveaway.
    Luckily, I was able to put those in bank and remembered to log onto main on Sunday for the style key.

It's unfortunate for those who didn't remember and forgot, but I'm sure most of us have been there before. Forgetting to logon during a giveaway.
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    Opalthira wrote: »
    kinda annoying that you have to spend 5 dollars for something thats only 1 dollar

Is that because there's a minimum charge for buying points?
  • SugarAngelSugarAngel
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,220
    edited July 12, 2017
    Leinei wrote: »
    Opalthira wrote: »

Is that because there's a minimum charge for buying points?

There is actually a minimum charge for buying NX, being 5$, similar to how other places do it, such as Steam, Sony, etc.
    So regardless of PON having the minimum charge, Nexon Cash demands it first.
  • kingjames488kingjames488
    Mabinogi Rep: 725
    I forgot too... and was logged on all day.

why couldn't the game have crashed on sunday? I've been kicked at least once a day every day since >.>