Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Can't login despite entering correct PW

KousukeKiraKousukeKira
Mabinogi Rep: 1,320
edited July 12, 2017 in Technical Support
Hello,
since this morning I'm having issues logging in. This morning I was forced to re-download the game because of the new launcher, after that I was able to login because my PW was still saved in the launcher. I logged out and wanted to login to my alt account, in the launcher it said PW wrong. I went to the website and tried it, PW there wrong too. I reset the PW, received the email and tried the freshly set PW, still PW wrong....
I can only login to the forum because my PW is saved in the cookies, I can't login to the game with any of my 4 Nexon accounts and regardless of how many times I reset the PW, in the end it's still wrong. If I manually try to login to the forum (in a different browser without cookies) I can't login to this account I'm posting with either.
I can't contact support because when I try to do that it says something about my Steam account which is NOT linked to Mabi in any way.

So yeah, I can't login....even when I set a new PW, save it in a word document, and paste it into Mabi, it's still wrong.

Any ideas? I thought maybe something with the special characters or so not working. But no idea.

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    The game's been having issues the past couple weeks. I suggest that it is best to remain calm and hopefully they find a fix.
  • KousukeKiraKousukeKira
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,320
    Okay, after restarting the client several times and making sure I'm logged out on every website, I was actually able to log into the game. I think it's a problem of the client fusing the info with the browser, and when you wanna login with a different account everything gets messed up. I'm afraid of logging out again.