Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Advent of the Goddess Goro's Ring Glitch?

TheShadowOfAllTheShadowOfAll
Mabinogi Rep: 100
in Help
I've gotten the quest to go and translate the Formor pendent, with the help of Goro. I took it and he gave me the translation and quest: Dul Brau Dairam Shanon. I made the unfortunate mistake of talking to him again and he gave me yet another quest: Goro's Ring. The first quest mentioned was given after he gave me the translation, but the goro's ring quest was given as if I didn't already have the translation of the formor text

I have gotten the pass to go and collect the ring from Ciar Formor Dungeon and I went, making sure I used the quest pass and went through the quest-- Problem is that when I reached the end, the ring was not given to me. Thinking I made a mistake somewhere, I went back to Goro to ask for a second pass.

He not only didn't provide an additional pass like he promised, but he also refuses to acknowledge the quest at all. I have both Dul Brau Dairam Shanon quest AND Goro's Ring quest active right now, and Goro's Ring is now rendered unfinishable thanks to this.

mabinogi_2017_07_13_001_by_midnas_little_shadow-dbg4gfu.jpg

Heres the screenshot proving i have both quests and Goro not giving me the pass

mabinogi_2017_07_13_004_by_midnas_little_shadow-dbg4gfr.jpg

and here is the screenshot showing the quests and my inventory. I should not have both of these quests at once and It bothers me that there is an unsolvable quest that may be permanently stuck on my quest log.

Comments

• DanievictriaDanievictria
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,695
    I'm experiencing the same glitch. I completed the Dul Brau Dairam Shanon quest and have finished G1 all the way to unlocking the final boss quest, but I was never able to complete Goro's Ring. From what research I've done, it seems to have originally been a requirement for completing G1, but it was only half-removed in the Generation revamp a while back, rendering the Goro's Ring quest in unable to be completed, even though you can still complete G1 without it. Still, having an uncompletable side quest on your menu is annoying...
  • YokkaichiYokkaichi
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,145
    You will probably have to submit a support ticket requesting the removal of that quest