Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

A Question about Composing

MatchlightMatchlight
Mabinogi Rep: 625
edited July 13, 2017 in Help
Is there support for writing chords into MML or are multiple notes only available by splitting up the chord into Melody/Harmony1/Harmony2?

For example, would a conversion of the following chord be possible:

2pr7dow.png

...or would I have to split the encircled between the three harmonies and sacrifice one of the notes all together?

Comments

• DanievictriaDanievictria
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,695
    edited July 21, 2017
    I think there's a code for making the notes play together as one while all on the same track, if I remember correctly. Check the composing books in the game with the "Read" option and go through them...if you haven't dropped them, that is. I advise that you don't drop those manuals, though, since they do include the instructions for coding music in the game. If I'm remembering this right, then that code is in one of the first 3 or 4 composing manuals. If you did drop the manuals, check the Wiki to read the text from the books. I hope this helps.
  • MatchlightMatchlight
    Mabinogi Rep: 625
    I double checked both sources and I guess it's not possible to play a chord amount higher than the melody count. Just wasn't sure if I was missing something completely obvious and wanted confirmation. Thank you both for your help!