Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

⚡{SEE NEW POST UNDER NAO} Electrolytes Guild⚡

Comments

• FurryFurry
    Mabinogi Rep: 620
    I also got a guild robe :3 coooooool.PNG
  • Kei_ArtsuikuKei_Artsuiku
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,075
    The discourse is quiet... I SHALL SING THE SONG OF MY PEOPLE. BORKBORKBORKBORKBORK!
  • AnarchieAnarchie
    Mabinogi Rep: 700
    Hello, I've been playing Mabinogi since beta and I just recently came back, it seems that there are a lot of things to catch up and not having a very sociable and hardworking guild is detrimental to my ability to pick up on the things I've missed so far. Your post captivated me from beginning to end, thins is the kind of guild I'd like to take part of if there is any way I can come to support you guys it would be wonderful. Keep me in mind as I'd love to adventure with you guys.
  • EastSeaEastSea
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,260
    edited December 31, 2017
    As of tomorrow, Recruitment will be reopened while our members vote on a new method of accepting members. Please note Zurcishere or add him on Discord at Cruz#3129 to join.

Please put in your application in-game and complete the survey attached to the bottom of the main post.

Thank you.
  • EastSeaEastSea
    Electrolytes Recruitment has now been reopened.

The current vote has passed and majority voted to accept a certain amount of recruits a month. This number will exclude any family members and friends of any previous members.

Please contact Zurcishere in game or on Discord (Cruz#3129) to join!
  • EastSeaEastSea
    Electrolytes is back and to celebrate we've held a guild raffle of 25k NX! Congradulations to the winner!

Electrolytes will be hosting events again shortly with a revamped system that is ready to tackle the world!

We hope to see some lovely new faces soon!
  • AixkatAixkat
    Mabinogi Rep: 875
    60p7m1c.jpg?1

Come hang out with us (we are normally not so composed haha!) and have some fun with new friends. <3
    EastSea
  • AixkatAixkat
    edited January 23, 2018
    This guild is full of nuts....Join today ;]

9JyQh6G.jpg
    EastSea
  • EastSeaEastSea
    Electrolytes is closing recruitment until March 20th!

You may still apply, however, any that are not friends/ family members of other members, we will not accept until March 20th.

Thank you!
  • EastSeaEastSea
    Electrolytes.exe is now rebooting! Prepare for a power surge!
  • AixkatAixkat
    mPCypiz.gif
    YZGyGAI.gif
    nMGWaSt.gif
    Come join in on the fun of Electrolytes today!!:D
    EastSea
  • RunefanRunefan
    Mabinogi Rep: 725
    I have been summoned to post here.
    EastSea
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    Giving a friendly bump~
    May not be in the guild anymore but this is a wonderful guild and any new/returning player should for sure consider it.
    EastSeaAtaraxiz
  • EastSeaEastSea
    edited April 16, 2018
    @FayeKaiba ❤
    @Aixkat ❤
    @Runefan ❤

Thank you everyone for your support!

As we draw closer to our first anniversary, we welcome you to join us for some wild and crazy events! We hope you join us in the electrifying experience of Electrolytes!

Visit our stone at Spiral Hill or contact Zurcishere for more information!
    Ataraxiz
  • EastSeaEastSea
    Electrolytes is now a year old and still going stronger than ever! We've been celebrating with several wonderful anniversary events all month to reward our members for their hard work and dedication!

Congratulations to those who have won our NX prizes and other wonderful donations from our members! We look forward to more years to come with this electrifying guild!
    clusterrrr.JPG
    May 26, 2018 banquet

mabinogi_2018_05_21_001.jpg
    Alpaca-pede

unknown.png
    unknown.png
    May 19, 2018 Picture Day

GretaAixkat
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,910
    Heyo everyone! Ataraxiz here!

I've just recently been able to make my return to Mabinogi this week, and therefore EastSea will no longer be taking care of the forum posts. (Thank you so much East!) Electrolytes will be hitting it off with brand new events so come check us out and see whats in store for all of our new users!

Your Leader, Ata ♥
  • AixkatAixkat
    59TvfCs.gif

Hello all~
    Just bumping our post and letting people know we're recruiting still. So please do send an application and note/add Ataraxiz or Zurcishere to know more of how you can be apart of our fun guild.

cyuoRiG.gif
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    Electrolytes is now closed for the time being. As of right now, only friends of current members are allowed to join. Thank you for your consideration!
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    Electrolytes has now been reopened to the public!
  • AixkatAixkat
    isGRc0m.gif
    Looking for a family feel guild that wants to spend time with you NOT just on Mabi? Well look no further! Electrolytes has opened its recruitment and we want YOU to be apart of more than just a guild, but a gathering of friends. We have an active Discord group and we all play different games together. So come in, kick off your shoes, roast some chestnuts(if your not allergic that is!) and enjoy some relaxing fun atmosphere with a great group of people.

9t62ZGE.gif
    Ataraxiz