Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

⚡{SEE NEW POST UNDER NAO} Electrolytes Guild⚡

Comments

• AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,910
    edited July 24, 2017
    Going to stop posting for a few days, even Officers need a break. I will leave a list here for you guys and directions for the events.

Incomplete - Thursdays Event: Wyverns.

Meet at Calida on Ch5, @ 8PM EST, 7PM CST, and 5PM PST! Bring your best gear!

Update: Majority had work, vacation, or school-prep today. We were unable to complete the event. Perhaps we will have a double event tomorrow. We will let you know!

Completed - Friday's Event: Martial Arts Commercing

unknown.png
    Last night's Outcome!

Meet in Avon Ch5. If you need a ride, note/ message us and we will pick you up. Start heading there @ 8PM EST, 7PM CST, and 5PM PST! Be sure to repair your weapons!

Update: Due to certain circumstances, we did Commercing instead of MA last night. One person crashed and the other had something else to do before the picture was taken. The picture can be found above!

I will update you guys with pictures when I get them! Have fun, don't be shy!

If you'd like to join the guild, let us know! We'd love to have you!
    Sola232ZurcishereKei_ArtsuikuEastSeaAchelois
  • Sola232Sola232
    Mabinogi Rep: 540
    i will be there
    AtaraxizEastSea
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    edited July 24, 2017
    Completed - Electrolytes Daily Event: Martial Arts

unknown.png
    Tonight's Outcome!

Today we will be doing Martial Arts! Meet up at Dunbarton Ch5 if you need a ride, or head to Avon. We will start gathering at 8PM EST, 7PM CST, 5PM PST! We will run at least 1 full run of MA depending on how many stay at the end of said run and how much time we will have until Banquet. I will update this post with a picture.

Update: Tonight's Outcome was great! We made a new friend and invited them into our private Discord which we have lots of friendly chatter in, along with nearly 70 members alone! The event went smoothly, with 3 runs of MA before we headed to the banquet!

❤~~~~~~~❤

Banquet: Electrolytes will be meeting at tonight's Banquet in Tara Rath Castle at 10PM EST, 9PM CST, or 7PM PST, on Ch5. If you are interested in joining, you can meet us there. I will update this post with a picture!

Update: We we're unable to get a picture of the banquet tonight, however we did get a picture of the amount of Guild members online via Discord (not including myself and the leader because we are under a different role)!

IMG_20170722_231510.jpg
    Amount of members online: 15/24

❤~~~~~~~❤

Come have fun with us and enjoy the Mari Server with our members!
    ZurcishereEastSea
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    edited July 24, 2017
    Completed - Electrolytes Daily Event: Basic Dungeons!

unknown.png
    Peaca Basic - 7 people

Out of request from some members, we decided to change our Sunday Event to Basic Dungeons! We will meet in Dunbarton, Ch5 @ 8PM EST, 7PM CST, and 5PM PST, and the dungeon will be picked by the participating party. Let us know ingame or in the comment section below if you would like to participate! I will update this post with a picture.

❤~~~~~~~❤

I hope you join in on the fun! If you are looking for a guild, apply, comment here, or friend/message us via Mabi! We'll be awaiting your application!

Do note that we will add you into a Discord Server and see how well you bond with the others to better avoid conflict. Electrolytes is a dramaless guild that is ready to welcome new members! Hiatus takers and all active players are welcome!

Update: Today, we completed Peaca Basic with a split party made of 7 people. It was a great run, everyone did excellent!
    ZurcishereEastSea
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    We are happy to announce we have a new member! Welcome, Len! We have 2 more applications to go through, we will contact you about the guild if we haven't already!

If you're interested in the guild, contact us here or in-game! We will message you back as soon as we can!
    EastSea
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    edited July 24, 2017
    Completed - Electrolytes Daily Event: Monday Night Mafia!

unknown.png
    Tonight's Outcome!

Tonight is that guild favorite: Mafia!

We will meet in Dunbarton Square, Ch5, @ 8PM EST, 7PM CST, and 5PM PST for lots of family fun! If you would like to participate, let us know here or in-game! We'll be waiting!

Update: Tonight we had a marvelous outcome, with appearances of many friendly people! People came and went, and a total of 4 missed the picture, but it's okies! Next time! We ran 2 games of Mafia, and Mafia won both times.

❤~~~~~~~~❤

This week we will revote for our Daily Events, which we will start the whole new set of next week. If you'd like to vote, the options are endless of what we can do together!

If you would like to learn how to vote, contact a member as soon as possible to ensure you voice is heard!

❤~~~~~~~~❤

If you would like to join the guild, let us know and we will talk with you! Go ahead and put in your application and we will get back to you soon! We work very hard to ensure everyone is comfortable here, so take a seat, relax, get cozy with us! We hope you'll stay awhile!
    ZurcishereEastSea
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    edited July 24, 2017
    Today was a great day for Electrolytes! Now a message from Zurcishere:
    EastSea
  • ZurcishereZurcishere
    Mabinogi Rep: 560
    Took an unexpected run through Peaca Abyss just now. Not a scheduled event, but it was fun nonetheless. Did better than I expected to, but didn't get anything good from the chest at the end. (Except for that wicked 5.00cm Spinel, thanks Mabi!) Next time, maybe.

If you're interested in participating in runs with us, submit an application and come to an event, or message an admin for the details on how to join! I'm always happy to see new active members, so please don't be shy!
    AtaraxizEastSea
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    edited August 5, 2017
    Completed - Electrolytes Daily Event: Cards Against Humanity!

PicsArt_07-25-10.56.35.jpg
    Tonight's Outcome!

Today's event is Card's Against Humanity!

Tonight at 8PM EST, 7PM CST, 5PM PST, we will be hosting an online Cards Against Humanity game! If you would like to enjoy the game with us, no sign in is required and it's free! Come and have some fun with us while we enjoy such a humorous game!

Update: Today's event was a blast! We played several rounds, and had people come and go. The amount of people participating tonight was around 10 or so. We had lots of laughs together while we explored the depths of Cards Against Humanity! If you attended tonight's event and enjoyed it, come back tomorrow and let's continue enjoying Mari together!

❤~~~~~~~~~❤

On another note, we will begin new events in the upcoming weeks! On top of our Daily Events, we plan on opening an entirely new brand of Electrolytes-Hosted events! Have ideas? Anxious to tell someone? Let us know and we will put your ideas into consideration!

❤~~~~~~~~~❤

Electrolyes is a guild made up of friendly people who enjoy spending the last bits of daylight together after long hours at work or college! We do what we can to make our members happy! So come enjoy the fun with us and tackle a new day! We enjoy having you!
    EastSea
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    unknown.png?width=248&height=301
    Stone Upgrade: Guild Stone of Hope
    unknown.png?width=158&height=300
    Goofy Demon Wings

We just upgraded the guild stone today! Woo! Now we're on the last upgrade and we can celebrate such a wonderful victory! Thank you to our hard working Guild members who put in a lot of effort to make this possible! Keep it up guys!
    EastSea
  • Kei_ArtsuikuKei_Artsuiku
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,075
    Hello, I exist. kthxbye. kek
    AtaraxizEastSea
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    edited July 25, 2017
    Before I head to bed after working several long hours on personal projects, I would like to extend a special thank you to Rhakun for getting us the wonderful Guild Homestead Pictures! Not only does this help with recruitment, but it shows you're wonderful talent at taking pictures! Like seriously, you should be a photographer!

Another special thank you to the hard work of the guild members and our friends for helping us put together this guild and thread! You guys are the reason for our success! I see wonderful memories ahead of us!

Good night, Mari! I'll see you bright and early!
    EastSea
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    edited August 5, 2017
    Completed - Electrolytes Daily Event: Elite SMs!

unknown.png
    Tonight's Outcome!

Today's Daily Event is Elite SMs!

Have a ton of passes? Want people to burn them with? Join us today in Dunbarton Square, Ch5, @ 8PM EST, 7PM CST, 5PM PST for a good time that is surely rewarding!

Update: Tonight's event went marvelous with several SM runs (All Elite), that included the daily (Dorren's Request), Rescue the Scout, and 3 runs of Shadow Wizard! Everyone had a good time, and a friend from another guild joined us in the fun (They left before we took the second picture, sadly. I didn't like the first one lol.)!

❤~~~~~~~~❤

Electrolytes is a new and growing guild consisting of several friendly members and wonderful allies! We do what we can as admins to make sure everyone feels welcomed upon joining and are comfortable in their place in our guild!

Want more information or to join? Contact Ataraxiz or Zurcishere in-game or on the forums today!
    Kei_ArtsuikuEastSea
  • Kei_ArtsuikuKei_Artsuiku
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,075
    Ataraxiz wrote: »
    Electrolytes Daily Event: Elite SMs!

Have a ton of passes? Want people to burn them with? Join us today in Dunbarton Square, Ch5, @ 8PM EST, 7PM CST, 5PM PST for a good time that is surely rewarding!

❤~~~~~~~~❤

Electrolytes is a new and growing guild consisting of several friendly members and wonderful allies! We do what we can as admins to make sure everyone feels welcomed upon joining and are comfortable in their place in our guild!

Want more information or to join? Contact Ataraxiz or Zurcishere in-game or on the forums today!

Lit, I'mma prob join dis.
    AtaraxizEastSea
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    Electrolytes Daily Event: Elite SMs!

❤~~~~~~~~❤

Lit, I'mma prob join dis.

SPREAD THE WORD LITTLE BRO <3
    EastSea
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    I'm truly looking forward to seeing some new faces! If you have any interest in the guild at all, let us know in-game or here on the forums!

We are an extremely active guild looking for more members to spend time with! Everyone's welcome and will be treated with the upmost respect as our other members!

Newcomer, hiatus taker, or Mabi veteran - you are welcome to come check us out at any time! Feel free to leave a comment or note us/put in your application/add us/or message us here to get more information or to join!
    EastSea
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    I'm tired but I want to make sure I covers this now.

We have a new member! Welcome! We hope you enjoy the guild!

We still have those other two applications to accept. We have noted you and added you to ensure you get your chance to check us out before you make your final decision! We'll be awaiting your reply!

If you're interested in joining these fine guys and gals, let us know via PM here, note us in-game, or throw in your application and we'll get to you!

Note: Please be mindful that all applications will not be accepted until you talk with one of us beforehand. This is to ensure that there is no future conflict on a large scale. We would like to avoid as much drama as possible!
    EastSea
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    edited August 5, 2017
    Incomplete - Electrolytes Daily Event: Egg Defense!

In today's event, we're going to try something new! Some of us have done Egg Defense already, however most have been missing out, and we would like to change that!

Egg Defense is a great for hosting events (We've used it before during our last major event!). It provides a great way for everyone to get along and team up to defend a common cause: The Dragon Eggs!

If you would like to join, meet us in Renes on Ch5 at 8PM EST, 7PM CST, or 5PM PST! If you do not know how to get to Renes or do not have the moongate, let us know via forums or in-game and we will pick you up! If the party becomes too full, we may exchange spots or make another party. If you do not know how to do Egg Defense, refer to the link below!

http://wiki.mabinogiworld.com/view/Threat_in_Renes

Update: We were unable to complete the event due to it being a busy day for the admins. We were all out and about today, and therefore couldn't host the event. We will shoot for a double tomorrow! Have a good day, and if you're interested in joining let us know!
    ❤~~~~~~~~~~~~❤

We're always looking for more friendly faces! If you would like to join in on the fun, let us know in-game or on the forums! I may add my Discord here at some point so you can get a response asap! We hope you enjoy the guild and that we will see you soon!
    EastSea
  • LluviabeastLluviabeast
    Mabinogi Rep: 245
    Electrolytes Daily Event: Egg Defense!

In today's event, we're going to try something new! Some of us have done Egg Defense already, however most have been missing out, and we would like to change that!

Egg Defense is a great for hosting events (We've used it before during our last major event!). It provides a great way for everyone to get along and team up to defend a common cause: The Dragon Eggs!

If you would like to join, meet us in Renes on Ch5 at 8PM EST, 7PM CST, or 5PM PST! If you do not know how to get to Renes or do not have the moongate, let us know via forums or in-game and we will pick you up! If the party becomes too full, we may exchange spots or make another party. If you do not know how to do Egg Defense, refer to the link below!

❤~~~~~~~~~~~~❤

We're always looking for more friendly faces! If you would like to join in on the fun, let us know in-game or on the forums! I may add my Discord here at some point so you can get a response asap! We hope you enjoy the guild and that we will see you soon!

I'll be there!
    EastSea
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    Electrolytes Daily Event: Egg Defense!

❤~~~~~~~~~~~~❤

I'll be there!

YAY I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU THERE <3
    EastSea