Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

⚡{SEE NEW POST UNDER NAO} Electrolytes Guild⚡

AtaraxizAtaraxiz
Mabinogi Rep: 6,910
edited August 8, 2019 in General Chat
Webp.net-resizeimage.png
Official Logo by Xiokun
Webp.net-resizeimage_2.jpg
Mabinogi Spotlighting Electrolytes, Original Post

Introducing Electrolytes:

Recruitment Status: See new post under Nao!

Looking for: Social players who enjoy player-held events and an active, fun, and family-like environment with frequent runs!

Leader: Ataraxiz (AL#8342 on Discord)
Officer: Vandibuits (Rev. Vandibuits#0048 on Discord) & Zurcishere (Cruz#3129 on Discord)
Moderators: exogenesis, Pocario, Selky, Garlio, jekko, qrpo, Apairofpants!

Electrolytes was created on May 14th, 2017 by a group of friends who had a vision of a guild that offers the best parts of Mabinogi without the burdens that can ruin the fun, light-hearted experience that it has to offer. We do our best each and everyday to ensure that you’re able to enjoy every waking moment that you spend with us. Our goal is to make you feel like you have your own special place to call home outside of the weight of real life. No matter what's going on in the real world, we want to be here for you until the end - and that's exactly what we plan to do! ♥ We are a family made up of friends from many different places and time zones. Despite our size, we are a tight group of players with no drama!

♥~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♥

unknown.png?width=616&height=676
Chilling out by the Guild Stone - A Proud Leader

unknown-9.png
New Years Picture - A Growing Family

♥~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♥
Benefits:

- Active discord server to allow easy contact!
- Guild-hosted events with in-game prizes and NX!
- Daily Shadow Missions!
- Guild crafting services!
- Guild website with basic information, birthdays, and more!
- Guild title "the Legend" received upon joining!
- Fully upgraded guild stone, guild robes, and guild hall!
- Youtube channel for videos!

unknown.png
Electrolytes Guild Robe w/o Dye

♥~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♥

unknown.png
Guild Banquet Fun!

tLa4aqW_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium
More Banquet Fun!

♥~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♥
Rules and Regulations:

In Electrolytes, we have a few Rules and Regulations to keep the peace in both Mabinogi and outside of Mabinogi. Please be sure to follow these rules! It is important to us that everyone is comfortable, and these rules help us do so!

Keep the Peace. If there is an issue or concern then please talk to an admin! We want to be here for you every step of the way ♥! If there is an issue is in a public place, the conversation will be looked over and then deleted to prevent further discussion. Issues that occur in private between yourself and another guild member will also be handled depending on the evidence that is provided. Be mindful both sides will be heard of EVERY situation before action is taken.

Do not break Mabinogi’s TOA (Terms of Agreement). Mabinogi has it’s own game rules. If you proceed to break these, you are in risk of being banned from the game itself.

A group is a group. If it is not a guild event, that is up to the leader of the party and will not be seen as guild related. Stay with the group in runs unless the run is said to be a speed run!

Be respectful to fellow members. Do not harass, bully, blackmail, extort, or beg in any such way. Do not talk over guild members in meetings, serious conversations, or other confrontations.

Do not share or spread guild information.Unless to another Guild member, do not spread information unless directed by an admin. If gone over during a meeting, you should probably not give out that information. This also includes a member’s private information.

Discrimination Policy: The members of the Electrolytes Guild will not discriminate race, gender, sexuality, religion, or any other characteristic when recruiting or handling an occurrence.

♥~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♥

mabinogi_2018_09_22_004.jpg?width=1070&height=677
Garden Concert - September 2018

bd1c28733fd5eb9ca6b46955dcf3ce10.gif
Goofy Antics

♥~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♥
Joining Process:

Electrolytes is mostly an all-accepting guild, however we do have a few requirements:

- You MUST have a Discord Account and add Ataraxiz+Mari (AL#8342) or another moderator!
- You MUST mail Ataraxiz+Mari a Cucumber! (You can buy these for 20g at any grocery store [except Tir] or food truck in-game!)
- You MUST note Ataraxiz the word Shocking or put it in your application before you will be allowed into our Discord server (to prove you have read and understand the rules)

We have a 24-to-72-hour waiting period before you will be accepted into our guild to ensure there are no issues with you joining and to allow others to welcome you. This process is solely for the purpose of giving members a say in who gets accepted and to become more comfortable with you. All requirements must be completed before you will be accepted!

Secret word and mailed item will change occasionally.

♥~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♥

Zurc.png?width=585&height=340
Pretty in Pink/Grey

unknown.png?width=781&height=509
Guild Traditional Beach Party

♥~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♥
Additional Benefits:

*Guild Maintenance Day: Guild Maintenance Day (also known as GMD) is every Thursday. This is the day each week the Staff Members implement ideas, make changes to our website/forum post, and more. This gives us a designated day to make these changes so we can continue moving along smoothly.

*Weekly Game Night: Electrolytes weekly game night is every Friday. On this day we will play other games together such as Jackbox games, Cards Against Humanity, and more. This event is so we can spend time together in other ways so we’re not burning out on Mabinogi as much!

Electrolytes Event Point System: The Electrolytes Event Point System allows members more than one way to earn rewards through our events. Each time you participate in our Hunger Games events, Guild Wars, or other guild events, you will receive points for your participation. These points can be later exchanged for items off of our prize list that is separated into tiers. The more points you have, the better items you can pick from the list! You can also win prizes from participating in our events depending on placement, including NX!

Guild Homestead: The Guild Homestead is a group of homesteads donated by members to allow easy access to herbs and life skill equipment. In addition, Ataraxiz’s homestead was designed for quick training and ease of access for all members and allies. You can donate your homestead to this project by adding it to the Guild Services sheet!

Electrolytes Guild Services: In Electrolytes we have many Milletians with Rank 1/Danned production skills, so in order to keep this organized we have a excel sheet with information about who to contact about certain skills and their rankings. On this sheet, we also have Guild Homestead Donations listed so you can raid those homesteads for herbs!

* = On hold until further notice.
♥~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♥

unknown.png
”So ya got 5 more seconds”

ded2.JPG
Rip Electrolytes! - Guild Antics

♥~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♥
FAQ:

In this section you will find frequently asked questions by our recruits and allies. It is important to us that your questions are met with an answer! Please contact Ataraxiz or Vandibuits for a response should you have any additional questions!

Q: How long can I be inactive on Mabinogi before I am kicked?
A: 5 weeks, not including activity on Discord.
If you reach this point, you will be sent a message on Discord before you are let go to give you a chance to come back or let us know why you have stopped getting online. We’re generally pretty relaxed and will work with you, however, those who do not reply will be removed and will be left with a note that they are free to return anytime!

Q: Does your guild allow alts?
A: Yes, but only one and it must be active.
We are not interested in padding our numbers with alt characters! The idea is that we run an active guild, so this is the best for this idea.

Q: What happens if I leave?
A: You will be removed from all 3rd party platforms, including our website, Discord, and any other devices.
However, you will be allowed to rejoin our guild anytime to continue getting our benefits!

Q: Who do I talk to for guild help?
A: Ataraxiz, the current Officer(s), or a staff member.
We offer quality assistance for all of your guildly needs, including getting roles in our Discord Server, answering questions about our guild, helping you in-game, and more!

♥~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♥

unknown.png
What’s deadlier?

unknown.png
Too Hot For Tina

♥~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♥
In Conclusion:

If you’re here now reading the end of this thread and you haven’t had enough yet, run down to our Guild Stone at Spiral Hill or find our name on the Guild List and put in your application. Don’t forget, you can message/add Ataraxiz (AL#8342) or Vandibuits (Rev. Vandibuits#0048) anytime on Discord or in-game for more information.

2iFvEl40R9eCfzSMCQDELQ.png
Leader and Officer

Electrolytes welcomes you to become part of our family and indulge in our endless antics. Join us and we’ll face the world of Erinn together!

9f9c40c7e35a4cb0acf4fedb8d2b86ed.png
Guild Stone at Spiral Hill

Dont_forget_youre_here_forever.png
Special Message from Papi Helmet

We hope to see you soon!
♥Electrolytes♥
RokaMariangelicaZurcishereSherriEastSeaMDlumiaRicefarmerCuteTorinishiKensonand 2 others.
  1. Would you like to join in on the fun?67 votes
    1. Yes!
       66% (44 votes)
    2. Nononono!
       6% (4 votes)
    3. I'm in a Guild, but thanks :o
       7% (5 votes)
    4. Maybe someday ;o
       21% (14 votes)

Comments

• AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    edited July 14, 2017
    Hope to see you join soon <3
    ZurcishereEastSea
  • ScavernScavern
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,615
    I APPROVE THIS MESSAGE. ♥
    ZurcishereEastSea
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    edited July 14, 2017
    LOL SCAVY, 4AM COMMENTS, WHAT ARE WE DOING WITH OUR LIVES? I HAD BEEN WORKING ON THIS SINCE 9 LAST NIGHT. RIP.

Also... "We also have two music boots that you're free to play with at anytime." Lemme just correct that lol.
    ScavernEastSea
  • RokaRoka
    Mabinogi Rep: 560
    YOU KNOW BESIDES ALL THE TORTURE AND HAVING THE BEST COUPLE IN MARI THIS GUILD IS COOL I GUESS :D

Nah for real though, I've never seen a more active guild than this one and even if you decide not to join, y'all can always hang out with its chill members B)
    AtaraxizMariangelicaZurcishereEastSea
  • MariangelicaMariangelica
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,185
    It's a great and fun guild. I like hanging with em' and the daily events they do are nice!Very friendly and helpful to anyone in need of some assitance.I think it's a great guild ^-^ people should totally check it out.
    AtaraxizZurcishereEastSea
  • TreepTreep
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,930
    Yup join them, they are nice peoples and fun dungeon runs gogo!
    Wheres the free foooooooooooood at? :O
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    edited July 15, 2017
    joh2Zs8oS_6VSAEtJ6oVNQ.png
    Guildies Joined Me Commercing

We gained some new members recently! Welcome to the guild, so glad to add you!

We may decide to do something a little extra tonight to celebrate the occasion since it is a Saturday and we will be attending the banquet tonight.

If you're interested in hopping in to join the fun, let us know via ingame or here on the forums! You can also comment any questions you'd like to be answered.

Recent Question: Can I take breaks from Mabi or would that be a problem?

Answer: No that would not be an issue at all, just let us know if possible! We understand real life always comes first! Remember we have multiple ways for you to contact us (Skype, Discord, Steam, etc.), just ask for the information if you do not already have it.

Have a good one guys, hope to see you soon!
    ZurcishereEastSea
  • DGHolden13DGHolden13
    Mabinogi Rep: 235
    BAM LEAVING A COMMENT RIGHT HERE AT THE SPEED OF SOUND, YOU PLEBERINO'S COULD NEVER CATCH ME. OFFER ME MORE THAN 10M I'D DEFINITELY JOIN ELECTROLYTES. :^) BUT NO PRETTY CHILL GUILD GUD FOOD GUD SERVICES, I AM MEMBER BUT I AM NOT, SO IZ OKAY I SHOULDA PUT "NONONONO" FOR THE LOLS <3 ANYWAYS RUN IT WELL ATA I BELIEVE IN YOU. SCAVERN CAN APPROVE THIS MESSAGE, ALSO, SHOULD MAKE ME THE SERVER ADMIN SO I CAN RULE OVER ALL THE PEOPLE. :>
    AtaraxizScavernZurcishereEastSea
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    Starting Monday, our new list of Daily Events will come into play. If you would like this list and the time for these events, contact an Electrolytes member for said information.

We are still recruiting as always! We just upgraded our last Guild upgrade and are now working on upgrading the stone. We will have the first appearance upgrade placed in due time, and shortly after we will be placing the last and final upgrade. We are truly excited for this, and very thankful for all of the effort and hard work that's made this guild what it is!

We're going to try and plan a big guild event soon, so stay tuned for the details!

Have a good one and keep the peace!
    EastSea
  • RhakunRhakun
    Mabinogi Rep: 325
    I've been playing for three years and few guilds have given me the warm sense of openness and friendliness that this one has. The chat is incredibly funny, the events are engaging and the diversity of player levels makes sure that everyone has a place, something to do and someone to do things with! Casual or pro, daily player or hiatus taker, Electrolytes is a guild where everyone can engage.

Hopefully now Ata will release me from the dungeon.
    halp
    plz
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    I love reading over how my members and my friends feel now that this is finally up and running. It's been a long adventure to get this far but I'm truly thankful for such amazng friends and family :3 These guys are great. We'll be sure to keep up the great work!
    EastSea
  • Sola232Sola232
    Mabinogi Rep: 540
    needs more turtles and pantsu's
    AtaraxizScavernEastSea
  • ScavernScavern
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,615
    edited July 16, 2017
    Nah, they aren't cool enough for turtles, that's Vendetta, the real turtle misfits. :^)

But all in all it's a decent guild, active members, alright stuff, should definitely check them out if you like events, I know they do a bunch of nifty things. Definitely got lots of pictures to prove all the craziness involved. :')
    AtaraxizEastSea
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    edited July 17, 2017
    image-1.png
    Antics - About to Attend an Ally's Event
    Screenshot_7.png
    Friends in High Places

I like turtles ;3; Turtles are cute. I remember my favorite water toy was a turtle.

In all seriousness we don't really have a mascot besides cool stuff like Anions and Cations, but you don't really have to understand them. They're just a joke. We wouldn't mind getting one, though :o

Zombies, maybe? What about, uh, sheep? I'm not sure honestly .o.

Hmm.. Suggestions anyone?
    EastSea
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    edited July 24, 2017
    Completed - Electrolytes Daily Event: Mafia

_3e8c5eaf7d6f64686dd9a53d0148dcc5-png.jpg
    Tonight's Outcome!

Tonight we will be hosting a Guild Favorite: Mafia!

The event will be hosted in Dunbarton Square, Ch5! We will start gathering people at 8PM EST, 7PM CST, 5PM PST. If you'd like to join, invite your friends, we'd love to meet you!
    ZurcishereEastSea
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    edited January 23, 2018
    Screenshot_20170717-185708.png
    Mabinogi Facebook Page - Spotlighting Electrolytes

Original Link: https://www.facebook.com/mabinogi/photos/a.10150908336390747.443322.120517645746/10155529921940747/?type=3

Thank you so much for your support, we're truly inspired!
    Ataraxiz
    ZurcishereEastSea
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    edited July 24, 2017
    Completed - Electrolytes Daily Event: Cards Against Humanity

PicsArt_07-18-10.20.23.jpg
    Tonight's Turn-out!

Today's Daily Event is another favorite: Cards Against Humanity!

Come and settle in a call with us in our server or in a text chat and join in on the fun! Message us on Discord or Mabi to learn how to get to our Game-Room to play the game! The game will start at 8PM EST, 7PM CST, or 5PM PST! We hope to see you there!

Also, today is a very special birthday ❤ We hope you have a marvelous birthday!

Update: Our event tonight was fabulous! We had about 10 people attend tonight, and others who normally would have but were busy ('tis okies!). I'm sending a picture to a VFM to make sure it would be okay to post, so hopefully that will be approved! I'll post an update when I get a reply! Thanks for coming guys!

Update: We received permission to post the picture! Yay!
    ZurcishereEastSea
  • Sola232Sola232
    ooh
    EastSea
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    edited July 24, 2017
    Completed - Electrolytes Daily Event: Elite Shadow Missions!

unknown.png

Today's Daily Event is Elite Shadow Missions!

We will meet in Dunbarton Ch5 at 8PM EST, 7PM CST, or 5PM PST before we pick a pass to use to go into an Elite SM! Be sure to bring those nifty passes along so we can use those up! If you have an Elite Pass for the daily, bring it and show us whatchu got! We'll be waiting!

Have fun, guys!

Update: Small group today. A lot of people had work and such! It's okay, it happens!
    ZurcishereEastSea
  • Sola232Sola232
    yee
    EastSea