Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Unrevealed event weekends

Comments

• SiodhanSiodhan
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,825
    Arjune wrote: »
    Xiokun wrote: »
    Oh please. How about an AP hot time event where if you log on, (or you're already logged on), for a 10 minute window you get 3,000 AP? :3
    I don't care how overpowered this is. I can dream.

Sure :P though if your dream came true I'd just be sitting on 18,819 ap instead of 15,819 ap, and still with nothing to use it on besides echostones

Agreed. I'd much rather have chain slash or any other content update.
  • DanievictriaDanievictria
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,695
    Top of my wishlist for those unrevealed weeks is definitely Chain Sash, since my female human alt already has a decent amount of Luck and Dex, and I'd also appreciate a nice-sized inventory bag (hey, a gal can dream). Though, the giant update would be cool too...and double AP would be pretty sweet.

Whatever they've got planned, though, I'm looking forward to it. Maybe it's just because, at this point, it's still in "it's a surprise" mode in my mind...
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Surprise is the best marketing strategy.
    Danievictria
  • BlortadBlortad
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,490
    Well... neither of those unrevealed weeks is going to be an update, the update is whatever they hinted at for august during the stream. Having a talent released as part of 1 in a series of weekend events makes no sense, and even if they did that would be stupid to have a skill set released just for 1 weekend. I hope the UPDATE they hinted is the new talent, though im almost positive it will be giant renewal, and I hope the unrevealed EVENTS are 2xap, or rather at least that one of them is.
  • KokoroKokoro
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,155
    They could be doing another one of those "vote for your favourite buff event" surveys closer to the time of the event for us to select what we want most.