Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Ten master titles, cumulative level 90

Comments

• KroeneKroene
    Mabinogi Rep: 890
    Xiokun
    Xiokun said:

Sounds like a helluva lot of work. Good for you!

It took me 2 years to get at least 10 masters about, and I started before the newbie 1k thingy ma jiggy. (A lot of people here did probably)
    Thanks ^^
    I've been on/off since open beta. The beginner benefits are what encouraged me to return in these later years.
    Greta
    Greta said:

Such dedication! I'm giving you a cookie. I have been playing this game for about 4 years and i have been lazy and took some breaks as well. I have 6 Master Talents so far and i'm almost 7k total level. Yup i'm lazy and etc.
    *bites cookie* mmmmm..

All this free food! I should post more often