Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Max Durability Loss Has to Go.

Comments

• Daggerpaw12Daggerpaw12
    Mabinogi Rep: 705
    You know, 98% NPCs could just have their rates boosted to 100% when an item is blessed. The notion of people defending max durability loss is hilarious, as the only reason it continues to exist now that gear has such an immense role in the game is because the game had it initially, and so they didn't have to do anything about it. It is possible the worst gear mechanic I have ever seen in an MMO, even worse than Vindictus' entirely RNG progression post-RISE. Go tell Warframe players that they're going to have a 1% chance of getting a strike on their weapon every time they leave a mission, and 10 strikes means that your weapon disappears forever. I highly doubt that this change would be well-received.
  • SiodhanSiodhan
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,825
    I'd actually be in favor of just reducing the costs of 100% to 98%, 98% to 97%, etc. just bump each of them down by one step, @Daggerpaw12. That one hurts enough. If I kept repairign at that one I could never buy any nice things all these gachaing players sell ever again, but at least I could afford the repairs.. If I could conserve my dura with FH that would be another thing, but repair costs shouldn't honestly be that dependant on a specific set of weapons or even a skill. Some stuff burns dura faster than others, which just saddens me.
    Danievictria
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,715
    edited July 30, 2017
    Support. There is no point of using my stronger armor if it's just gonna die out.
    Honestly, it's more difficult as an elf to have decent defense (at least for me) and this max dura loss doesn't help at all.

"What?"
    "Spent money? Gold? Lots of time?"
    "HAHAH.. idc."
    - game logic
    Danievictria
  • ExtergeExterge
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    I agree, it should go. Makes the game feel a lot more draining than it should be :(

rito nexon pls