Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

trouble with a couple quests.

kingjames488kingjames488
Mabinogi Rep: 725
in Help
hello,

so they are:
1. Final hit - I talk to Nicca and he says I'm currently working on another skill and to talk to him again when I've mastered it.
2. "Aquire the ice spear skillbook" quest - the quest still wants me to complete the ice spear book, but I've already done that and got the skill.

Comments

• DanievictriaDanievictria
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,695
    What other skill book quests to you have going besides Ice Spear? If you have any skill book quests active at all, Nicca won't let you progress in the Final Hit quest, so you have to either drop or complete them before continuing on. As for Ice Spear itself, did you check to see if you need to click a manual completion button? If that's not the problem, then you might just have to quit the quest and re-start it if you want the other rewards...which sucks, I know. But, that's all I can think of that may be helpful...
  • kingjames488kingjames488
    Mabinogi Rep: 725
    edited July 23, 2017
    so the bugged out ice spear quest is also causing the final hit quest to bug out? great...

as for the ice spear quest, it's stuck on the final task which says to complete the ice spear collection book, and I got some elemental dungeon pass... but I already completed the book and it gave me the skill so idk what it wants me to do?