Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the May Quality of Life Updates! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91455/may-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-may-9th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Closed

Feature on Facebook?

SamuelalexSamuelalex
Mabinogi Rep: 2,350
edited July 18, 2017 in Town Square
Hiya,

I am interested in getting my guild promoted on facebook and am not sure where to go to submit the information.

About Rosevane: We are currently seeking active members reguardless of age and experience with the game to help grow our wonderful guild and contribute ideas to make the experience enjoyable for everyone. We have been established a little over a year and are looking forward to making new friends. As a veteren player of mabi I am always happy to share my tips and tricks thats Ive learned over the years to my guildies. We have a discord server setup to keep in touch outside the game and coordinate with each other. Some of the things we enjoy in mabi include fine dining courtsey of our very own Grandmaster Chef and Vice Captain Loreyna, whimsel musings of our musical members, and exploring the vast regions of the world for beasts to slay and treasure to collect. Lets go on an adventure together!

Our logo:
http://i66.tinypic.com/vgk9iv.jpg

Our recruitment thread is found on Mari Server.

Comments

• MasterGoonMasterGoon
    Mabinogi Rep: 640
    You do not submit information, Nexon has to pick you. They just started this and will probably go through the other 3 servers before doing Mari again. I guess you'll have to wait and see if Nexon chooses to spotlight your guild. You can verify with a GM if you'd like, I'm sure they wouldn't mind explaining!
  • SamuelalexSamuelalex
    Okay Ill check with them because I would love to have my guild featured XD We have been established for a little over a year and a half now <3
  • MasterGoonMasterGoon
    Mabinogi Rep: 640
    Nexon picks them, I'm guessing on some kind of criteria of a sort. I doubt if you said something they would immediately feature you. There are plenty of guilds out there, you'll just have to wait to see. It would be really unfair for them if they did anything someone asked.

However, I see you are very proud. I'm glad your guild has been successful. I may check it out on a Mari character, but I am on Alexina as of right now. Keep in touch.

Goon
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    I don't this spotlighting guilds is a good idea. Could create a huge imbalance. Promotion of guilds has always been up to the guild leader and it's crew.

Inb4 favoritism hits us again.
    Sherri
  • SamuelalexSamuelalex
    edited August 16, 2017
    So in recent topic I was told to ask Nexon in order to be featured and they would respond. Earlier I was told asking to be featured and getting it because I asked was favoritism which has happened before and seems to be happening still. This is a rather old thread but I recieved no response to it so it makes me wonder if I am purposely being skipped over or if my guild will never be considered at all.

We are active on forums, in game, and on discord and we are looking for some nice and friendly folks to help us plan events and do things together. I know a rival guild is spreading rumors about me and trying to deter people from joining but its just because of jealousy and a long time grudge they hold towards me over a failed attempt to take power away from me. I dont want to be apart of all that and want to focus of my guilds original goal and mission to help the community and work together towards our goals. Some of us are veterans of the game with over 6 years of gameplay and this guild will be celebrating 2 year anniversary Janurary 2018. Something we will be looking forward too! We are here to help each other and work together which I think is the purpose most guilds are formed.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    It's time to nuke this thread as well?
    Zurcishere
  • SamuelalexSamuelalex
    Nope just saying how things are. I asked as I was told to do and ignored so I am wondering the reasons why my guild is not given the same chance and opportunies as others. Maybe someday we will be but I have serious doubts about it with the rivals doing their deceptions. I am happy to celebrate the sucesses with my guild and hope someday we will be recogized for our hard work and efforts as well.
  • GretaGreta
    No one cares so much about their guild not being promoted. It's only you like that.
  • SamuelalexSamuelalex
    Thats up to them. I am very proud of my guild and celebrate their sucesses. We should be recogized for our efforts eventually especially after surviving when so many people thought we wouldn't. We are still here and plan to be for a long time. Perseverance in the face of adversity and we have become stronger as a result <3

As stated in the original post I am interested in having my guild featured and recogized for all the hard work we have done to keep this guild open and active for close to two years. Its more than paying a fee every month and eventually I hope we will continue to grow and proser together. Guilds are about bringing people together to help each other and thats what I hope to do with mine.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Although getting recognized for your achievements is a nice thing, that is up to the decision of those who grant it.
    You and your guild who have garnered your achievements should be proud of yourselves. But in asking for others to bestow recognition constantly, others will begin to view it negatively as some people demanding attention or have a high ego of themselves, which although is not your intention will be misinterpreted in such a way by some people. And also your work in trying to get this recognition can just flat out annoy some people. Be the better person; you know your guild's achievements and continue to build them In due time, your efforts will be recognize.
    Take a step back, take a breath, think about what you can do more to build your guild instead of aiming for a recognition.
    I hope this advice reaches you and helps you to do good instead of inadvertently hurting your guild and yourself and relations with others over something like this.
    GretaZurcishere
  • SamuelalexSamuelalex
    I just want the same opportunities as others and I was told to ask for the feature which others have done and were granted so I wonder why I am being excluded by doing the same thing they did. Hopefully we will be recognized too after all we have done and continue to do, but I have a feeling that it wont happen because of rumors spread about me which are not true. Im going to keep focusing on my guild and hope that Nexon does not select people by favoritism as suggested previously and that we will be given a fair chance to be promoted as well. This thread still acts to reach out to admins in hope they will consider featuring us as well in the future for our friendly folks who actively participate on the forums and in game.
  • GretaGreta
    edited August 16, 2017
    Samuelalex wrote: »
    I just want the same opportunities as others and I was told to ask for the feature which others have done and were granted so I wonder why I am being excluded by doing the same thing they did. Hopefully we will be recognized too after all we have done and continue to do, but I have a feeling that it wont happen because of rumors spread about me which are not true. Im going to keep focusing on my guild and hope that Nexon does not select people by favoritism as suggested previously and that we will be given a fair chance to be promoted as well. This thread still acts to reach out to admins in hope they will consider featuring us as well in the future for our friendly folks who actively participate on the forums and in game.

This is the issue. Everyone wants something, but you literally DEMAND for this. You want, you ask and you forget that not everything will go as you want. I would love to be noticed sometimes too, but i'm not begging for attention nor i'm dying for it. This is just a game, guild is not your whole life, you should just enjoy your gaming experience and hang out with your guildies and friends. I'm pretty sure eventually you or your guild will be recognized in some way.
    Now i'm wondering... If you get that so wanted promotion of your guild, what will it do? I mean, there's literally no reason other than for a slim chance that some people might join. Are you seeking fame? Are you looking for attention? Why you need recognition so badly? It's not like your life will be super amazing if that happens.

TheNyanCat
  • SamuelalexSamuelalex
    edited August 16, 2017
    Like I said before I am asking as other have done and while their requests were granted by asking for it, mine was ignored and I know the reasons behind it as well. I do not demand anything I am requesting to be considered as the other people who asked were, but the likeliness of that happening is probably zero because of people who are jealous trying to spread lies and destroy the chance of my guild finding new people to enjoy the game with.

Im not attention deprived or need to brag about everything like others I know. It the principle behind the request that I was told to ask and I did but was skipped over by doing the same thing others have. I have a good feeling I will continue to be skipped over as well so as you can see from other forum a certain person can keep bragging instead of letting others shine once in awhile. We are a great guild despite all the rumors and lies and we will continue to be great. Once the lies and rumors finally stop we can find new members to enjoy the game with and the promotion will help show that. It will show we are a great guild full of wonderful people and that others should give us a chance and have fun with us in this game. I know a certain someone wont let that happen though because that person wants this guild to fail and wants to destroy every chance we get at being successful or finding new members. Pretty low of them to attack other guilds like that if you ask me.

Anyways like I said we are a great guild that have been through some pretty rough things but yet we have preserved and survived. We will rise above and continue to grow and proser together. I hope others will join us as that is what guilds are for. We join together to do things as a team and I look forward to that team growing really soon. Hopefully Nexon will consider us for the promotion to help spread the word about this wonderful guild and give some recogniziation to the members who have helped it survive and continue into the future. Its not my success we celebrate but the entire guilds and all its members. They are the ones who made this all possible and the promotion helps them to have pride in their accomplishments and show their efforts were not in vain. Anyways this thread was to address an admin to consider my request so I hope they will for the next round where Mari guilds are going to be promoted. All the information is in the first post, but they are welcome to contact me in a pm if anything else is required.
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,715
    ^ After personally attacking somebody on that 'other' thread.. um no.
    Also, your post is very fun to read in Donald Trump's voice.
    Zurcishere
  • SamuelalexSamuelalex
    edited August 16, 2017
    Telling the truth about some people apparently makes them lash out against me like in my original recruitment thread which was all truth about the things going on which continue to go on by the same person to defame and and degrade my guild. It just shows their true character and how they would rather damage others than celebrate their sucess. Bad for a social game like this wouldnt you think? Anyways this thread is about a request to be featured and hopefully admins will consider it and encourage others once in awhile instead of giving the same people attention all the time ^^

Now then I hope you will all stop spamming my thread with negativity to hurt my chances of promoting my guild and finding new friends to help it grow so we can disprove all the lies and rumors spread around by jealous exmembers who want us to fail. We are stronger now and we dont have to use lies and deceptions to make friends. We are a great guild and should be recogized for all the wonderful things we have done and continue to do together even with all these attacks to try and tear us down.
This discussion has been closed.