Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Steam crashing mabi at certain points

SamuelalexSamuelalex
Mabinogi Rep: 2,350
edited July 18, 2017 in Technical Support
I think this might be related to the no memory issue that is a major problem right now but recently I was told to try launching game through steam and to frequentlly repair the client and to verify the integrety of the local files to make sure game is properly up to date. For a few days it seemed doing those two maintences helped, but Ive noticed I crash more frquently in Stream and was wonder if other people experience crashing doing the following:
- Trying to enter math or rabbie lobby crashed the game and when I relog I am outside the dungeon lobby
- Attempting to continent warp fails every time crashing the game and keeping me at the original spot I was trying to warp from
- Similar to above using housing coupons often crash me when trying to return back to my previous location which loads me back to housing channel without the coupon to go back to where I was previously.
- Entering and exiting moongates irregularly crashes the client sometimes it suddenly closes as I click to pick a location while others it closes after warping to the new location.
- Previously I crashed a lot when entering and exiting Festia but I havent tested it recently. In the past I would get error that I could not return to previous location and had to cont warp to escape but with previous issues that may not be a viable way to exit festia in the event of a crash.
- Entering and exiting homestead sometimes crashes usually the first few times I try to enter and exit.
- Entering or exiting Tara and Tail including shadow missions of various difficulties.

I know people will say its my computer causing these problems, but i have noticed the no memory issue is causing problems for newer and better machines so Im wondering if something else maybe the cause. Any help or suggestions you can offer to help inprove these problems is greatly appriciated.