Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Gwyn's Art Shop (2 of 7 Slots Open)

Comments

• NeynaNeyna
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,140
    Hey Gwyn, do you have a slot atm for the chibi? or was i mistaken xD I also sent you a req on discord~
  • Prot0Prot0
    Mabinogi Rep: 800
    edited March 20, 2017
    IGN & Server: Gavlan of Mari
    Form of Payment & Total: Gold, 1.5m
    Style: (Chibi, Waist-Up, etc.) Chibi
    Visual Character Reference:
    a970ca5577.jpg
    42b99b226b.jpg
    10f765018e.jpg
    86cc257bd8.jpg
    Pose Reference/Personality: I dont mind the pose, but personality wise I like to view gav as wholesome/kind-hearted, so whatever you think fits that!
    Other Specifications: I really like all your examples so feel free to go wild :)
  • WynnieWynnie
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,980
    @Nevine - aaaand second one is done!
    zfm1EuN.png
  • NevineNevine
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,110
    edited March 21, 2017
    It's beautiful <3

Love the background and over color scheme as well. As always another lovely piece :'D
  • WynnieWynnie
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,980
    edited March 24, 2017
    @Prot0 - wanted to try a different type of background so i made it transparent -◡-
    3XmR89a.png
  • Prot0Prot0
    Mabinogi Rep: 800
    forgot to actually post this on the forums but i love the work you did!