Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

"There are no available channels to enter"

MiricielMiriciel
Mabinogi Rep: 815
in Technical Support
"There are no available channels to enter. Please try again later."

In my Char select screen dont appear any channel on Alexina, i cant login! Help?

Comments

• aeternitisaeternitis
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,045
    I am getting this too. Channel dropdown is blank. Cannot log in.

Server: Alexina
    IGN: Aelyss
  • FiregilFiregil
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    Same, Alexina again. Guess alexina just laid a brick.
  • HoldHold
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,480
    Can't login either, there goes a wasted skill training potion.
  • LolidraLolidra
    Mabinogi Rep: 110
    I'm having the same problem! I've relogged multiple times and rebooted my system. Nothing's happening.

I noticed if I linger too long on the char select screen, I get booted to the 'Start' button but have to type in all my information.

Has anyone figured out a fix yet? I left a friend mid conversation and don't have any way to contact them!
    Miriciel