Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Complete: July 19th Alexina Emergency Maintenance

CzarCzar
Mabinogi Rep: 525
edited July 21, 2017 in Vault
Update: Alexina game servers are back online as of 7:50 PM PDT. Thank you for your patience.

--

Greetings Milletians,

Alexina game server is currently experiencing technical problems and will be brought down for an emergency maintenance at 7:40 PM PDT.
The maintenance is expected to last approximately 15 minutes.

We apologize for the inconvenience and are working to permanently resolve the issue.
YellYoshi

Comments

• SnormieSnormie
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,190
    edited July 19, 2017
    You guys didn't even fix it yesterday when it first began... We shouldn't be having this problem again, today.

Restarting the server was temporary fix, this should have been fixed yesterday, and we shouldn't be having this problem again the next day.

I'm sorry but this is a complete fail on your part, I am not saying compensation is in order I am not one of those people, but every single time the server goes down, the whole game dies for the rest of the night, nobody gets back on until the next day. A simple apology this time isn't enough. Especially since you didn't even fix it the first time!
  • YellYoshiYellYoshi
    Mabinogi Rep: 590
    I take it this is the reason there are currently no channels to select from to log in?
  • SyrentusSyrentus
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,140
    Snormie wrote: »
    You guys didn't even fix it yesterday when it first began... We shouldn't be having this problem again, today.

Restarting the server was temporary fix, this should have been fixed yesterday, and we shouldn't be having this problem again the next day.

I'm sorry but this is a complete fail on your part, I am not saying compensation is in order I am not one of those people, but every single time the server goes down, the whole game dies for the rest of the night, nobody gets back on until the next day. A simple apology this time isn't enough. Especially since you didn't even fix it the first time!

Perhaps they weren't aware of the actual issue behind this. So a server reset seemed like the first logical step? Give them the benefit of the doubt, surely.
  • SnormieSnormie
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,190
    Syrentus wrote: »
    Snormie wrote: »

Perhaps they weren't aware of the actual issue behind this. So a server reset seemed like the first logical step? Give them the benefit of the doubt, surely.

I mean its not every day the channels disappear on the log in screen, when it happened they should have looked into it after they reset or before they reset yesterday. It happening twice now so im guessing all they did was restart server and monitored them.. Also why does it only happen to Alexina? Is there a hack going on?
    Pan
  • subterransubterran
    Mabinogi Rep: 505
    Mabi has taken a dive randomly 3 days in a row(at least). I trust it's all connected, along with the super heavy lag bursts particularly in sm's and dun's.
  • PanPan
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,165
    RIP, time to spread some FUD.
    Policroma
  • MiricielMiriciel
    Mabinogi Rep: 815
    My fantasy life get D/C lol
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Did Alexina go potato again? This is so weird that only one server is having such problems.