Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Eweca Packages

SaygoSaygo
Mabinogi Rep: 6,265
edited July 20, 2017 in Vault
It's that time again for a trio of boxes filled to the brim with goodies! The Eweca Packages have arrived, with two new packages. The Grand Eweca Package contains Rebirth Potions, Refined Reforging Tools PLUS, Skill Training Seals, and Eweca Meteorite Fragments, while the Luxurious Eweca Package contains the same plus Golden Experience Fruit, Eweca Red Upgrade Stone of Protection, and Ladeca Blue Upgrade Stone of Protection. Check out all three below!

00J5u-ffad1201-f4c6-4588-b1e0-80a0d3efe563.jpg

Eweca Packages

Sale Dates: Thursday, July 20 - Wednesday, August 2

ug00yx1.png

Practical Eweca Package
  • 1x Rebirth Potion
  • 2x Refined Reforging Tools Plus
  • 1x Skill Training Seal (35)
  • 1x Eweca Meteorite Fragment, which grants 120,000 Exploration EXP!

Grand Eweca Package
  • 3x Rebirth Potion
  • 5x Refined Reforging Tools Plus
  • 3x Skill Training Seal (35)
  • 3x Eweca Meteorite Fragment, which grants 120,000 Exploration EXP each!

Luxurious Eweca Package
  • 10x Rebirth Potion
  • 10x Golden Experience Fruit (500%)
  • 20x Refined Reforging Tools Plus
  • 15x Skill Training Seals (35)
  • 1x Eweca Red Upgrade Stone of Protection
  • 1x Ladeca Blue Upgrade Stone of Protection
  • 10x Eweca Meteorite Fragment

Comments

• ZeoZeo
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,030
    edited July 20, 2017
    I really wish the Eweca/Ladeca Protection Stone were a separate sale from the package because I don't really want to spend $80 just to get the stones I want because I don't want everything else... xD

I wouldn't mind throwing $20 or so just for the stone itself... please make it happen, Nexon! Lot of players would be happy too.
    FinityJJJxKitsuyasha