[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct
. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
: The known issue with the new Altar of Restoration is now fixed. Thank you for your patience.
Tired of repairing your equipment one-by-one? Ever get annoyed when even the best blacksmith messes up on your repair? Then check out our new Repair Renewal Update and see what has changed!
The new Repair UI includes some cool new options when repairing your equipment. Check out what has been changed below!
- Now have the option to repair ALL of your equipment at once!
- Spend extra gold to get items repaired at 100% Success Rate.
- Click any of the three repair options to choose to repair at the 100% Success rate or the Basic NPC Success Rate.
Can be used on all NPCs, except
for the following:
Altar of Restoration
- William Partner
- Butler Partner
- Maid Partner
Place an Altar of Restoration that will exist for 2 minutes. Using the power of the 3 gods of Colum Cuallemeach, you can use this altar to restore damaged items.
- Purchase this item from most Repair NPC's shop, except for Partners and Commerce NPCs.
- Get a free Altar of Restoration by completing the quest from Walter.
- Place the Altar anywhere by using it, then click on the placed Altar to open up the Repair UI.
- After placing the Altar other players can access it as well.
- Altar's Success Rate is 95%.