Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Is it wrong to like pineapple pizza?

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    I went home last night and saw that my family ordered a pineapple pizza for lunch...
  • lidiyalidiya
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,325
    edited July 27, 2017
    No it is not wrong to like pineapple on pizza

It is wrong to like this though

breakfast_pizza_hero_horizontal-800x648.jpg
    FWIW I tried a piece of a pizza that looked similar a month or 2 ago, and IMO it was nasty as hell, and I'm not the only one who thought that. Actually the person who bought it was the only one who said it was good out of the 5 ppl that tried it all the rest of us just looked at each other, and when they walked away were were all like GOD WAS THAT BAD almost in unison.

And any pizza with typical Japanese pizza toppings is very wrong to like.
    KensamaofmariSherri
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Just because I find it to be one of the biggest sins of food ever created and want to barf just thinking about it, doesn't mean others can't like it. :p
  • RiddleTricksterRiddleTrickster
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,585
    I just want to say, Pineapple Pizza is not Hawaiian *ahem* also, I think it's fine really. It's weird because I hate warm fruits, and I can't eat them if they are, but when I tried it, it wasn't that bad. Maybe because the sugar gets caramelized. Plus, people put pineapple on ham, and ham can be on pizza. Not to mention pineapples aren't the only fruit on a pizza. Why is this such a huge uproar now a days? Pineapple Pizza has been around for quite a while.
    [Deleted User]
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    edited July 31, 2017
    I don't like pineapples so I wouldn't put it on a pizza. Though I voted yes just because it would be wrong if you put it on a pizza and expected me to eat it but it wouldn't be wrong if you ate it yourself.

Now, this is the best pizza ever.
    75bfc3a6-ebc3-4406-8611-8e25ea5d0a47--eggplant_parmesan_pizza.jpg
    Eggplant Parm Pizza.
  • RaishiiRaishii
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,245
    If foie gras and pop rocks can work, I don't see why pineapples on pizza can't.
    I just want to say, Pineapple Pizza is not Hawaiian *ahem* also, I think it's fine really. It's weird because I hate warm fruits, and I can't eat them if they are, but when I tried it, it wasn't that bad. Maybe because the sugar gets caramelized. Plus, people put pineapple on ham, and ham can be on pizza. Not to mention pineapples aren't the only fruit on a pizza. Why is this such a huge uproar now a days? Pineapple Pizza has been around for quite a while.

Is it not Hawaiian because there isn't any... spam?
  • SherriSherri
    Xiokun wrote: »
    I don't like pineapples so I wouldn't put it on a pizza. Though I voted yes just because it would be wrong if you put it on a pizza and expected me to eat it but it wouldn't be wrong if you ate it yourself.

Eggplant Parm Pizza.

I would eat pineapple pizza before that. /bleh
    Sherri wrote: »

Eggplant Parm Pizza.

I would eat pineapple pizza before that. /bleh

You must be a carnivore. jkjk
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Pineapple pizza is THE most EVIL thing in the world, right next to spam.
    KensamaofmariXiokunSherri
    Hardmuscle, i've never really had a fruit salad, but I eat tomatoes like an apple :D.

Is it not Hawaiian because there isn't any... spam?

Girl what? Pineapple does not equate to Hawaiian lol. Lemmie tell you guys, Spam is Local, not Hawaiian either. Also I hope you do not just eat straight from the can, you fry that ish in slices with some garlic soy sauce marinade, put it on rice and wrap that up in seaweed, then you will know what spam is all about.
    Gaea wrote: »
    Pineapple pizza is THE most EVIL thing in the world, right next to spam.
    D:
    giphy.gif
    KensamaofmariSherriXiokunArgentiusDarkon
  • RaishiiRaishii
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,245
    Spam originated from Minnesota, anyway. Hawaiians just consume more of it per capita than anywhere else.
    KensamaofmariPlatinaKoki
  • lidiyalidiya
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,325
    edited August 2, 2017

Eggplant Parm Pizza.

To me that looks like someone vomited on some dough, and called it a pizza...

You are correct it was invented in Canada by a Greek guy who happened to have died 2 months ago.
    Sherri
    lidiya wrote: »

Eggplant Parm Pizza.

You sure that's not the end result post-digestion?
    Sherri
    They are deriiiishis! and so is eggplant, especially sauted :3. Now I suppose the results speak for themselves. Wouldn't be surprised if the votes end up close to 50-50. May the Pineapple live on.
    They are deriiiishis! and so is eggplant, especially sauted :3. Now I suppose the results speak for themselves. Wouldn't be surprised if the votes end up close to 50-50. May the Pineapple live on.
    Xiokun
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    lidiya wrote: »

Eggplant Parm Pizza.

You sure that's not the end result post-digestion?

I'm laughing my butt off right now, everyone's roasting my eggplant parm pizza xD It's really good tho
  • SherriSherri
    Eggplant is the worst thing in the history of Earths creation.
  • KingEphyKingEphy
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,100
    Just because Beerus hates it doesn't mean it's automatically bad.

I'd have to try it myself, so I'm on the fence.
    Sherri wrote: »
    Eggplant is the worst thing in the history of Earths creation.

Has to be better than a Trump.
    Eggplants are great if you know how to use it properly.
    GretaRiddleTrickster