Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Can't access cash shop in-game on my main only

ZarricZarric
Mabinogi Rep: 2,510
edited July 20, 2017 in Technical Support
So I don't even know what the heck the issue is, but for some reason every character on my account except for my main can access the cash shop just fine. This started recently, though dunno when exactly, and it gives me this every time I try on my main...
0fb1179b46.png

I confirmed it's not an issue with my connection or settings as
1) ALL my other characters on my account can access it just fine
2) Internet explorer settings are correct as I can access my guild page and every other page that needs it in-game.

I've also cleared my character cache to refresh that, but it doesn't work. I've logged into both my steam client and the nexon launcher with both failing for my main.
A friend confirmed that they have the same issue and a friend of theirs as well, so having it fixed would be wonderful.