Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Strange Chat Bug

KetsuekiOfRuairiKetsuekiOfRuairi
Mabinogi Rep: 1,015
in Technical Support
I've been having this issue lately and I think I've heard other people having the same issue to be honest, but I can't be sure how widespread it is. I don't know what causes it and if it's on our ends or on the game's end but here goes:

So, I don't even remember when this started but for at least a month now I've been dealing with a strange chat bug. I'll be talking to a friend or just in general chat and out of nowhere my the game will click off of the chat box. It also happens when I'm sending someone a private message, as well as when i'm using the chat log. No matter which chat function I'm using the same thing happens. It also does not matter what I'm doing in-game either, nor whether or not the location is heavily populated or barren, it's the same issue.