Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Complete: July 21st Alexina Emergency Maintenance

CzarCzar
Mabinogi Rep: 525
edited July 21, 2017 in Vault
Update: Alexina game servers are back online as of 1:30 AM PDT. Thank you for your patience.

--

Greetings Milletians,

Alexina game server is currently experiencing technical problems and will be brought down for an emergency maintenance at 1:15 AM PDT.
The maintenance is expected to last approximately 15 minutes.

We assure you we are actively investigating and working to resolve the root cause of the recent issues as quickly as possible and sincerely apologize again for the inconvenience.

Comments

• VenelleRuairiVenelleRuairi
    Mabinogi Rep: 315
    hey I'm having a similar issue on ruairi I think? ee3c7fc373.jpg
    Carlizenightsoulxx
  • AptApt
    Mabinogi Rep: 320
    edited July 21, 2017
    I'm actually still getting the same error as the one above.

Alexina server.
  • SnormieSnormie
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,190
    yep servers are broken once again.. only took about hour and a half this time... Telling you I think someone is screwing with mabi, like a hack.
  • nightsoulxxnightsoulxx
    Mabinogi Rep: 400
    So if the maintenance was only supposed to go on until 1:30 AM, why is it for me almost noon, and it still says the server's undergoing maintenance? My friend who's talking to me on Skype is telling me the same information; it isn't just me. :( :|

~nightsoul
    - http://nightsoulxyt.deviantart.com/