Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Complete: Unscheduled Maintenance - July 21st

CzarCzar
Mabinogi Rep: 525
edited July 21, 2017 in Vault
Update 2: Servers are now live as of 9:30 AM PDT.

--

Update: Maintenance will be completed by 9:30 AM PDT.

--

Mabinogi will have an unscheduled maintenance on Friday, July 21st to resolve the recent server connectivity issues. During this time, the game will be unavailable. Maintenance is expected to begin at 4:30 AM PDT.

At this moment we do not have an ETA, but updates will be provided as they become available.

- Time -
Friday, July 21st
Pacific (PDT, UTC-7): 4:30 AM - 9:30 AM
Eastern (EDT, UTC-4): 7:30 AM - 12:30 PM

To address the following:
  • Recent server connectivity issues

- The Mabinogi Team

Comments

• ZeoZeo
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,030
    So much server restarting as of recently...

RIP Mabinogi servers for now.
  • GiantBerdGiantBerd
    Mabinogi Rep: 410
    can we start memeing yet?
  • koildskoilds
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    Hopefully it's back up soon, gotta do that daily grind.
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    I hope we can get some kind of compensation for all the crash that happens recently. I lost 60 daily points for the mission point event because I thought I can get it done a few hours before the 7am reset and then the crash happened. Thank goodness I already did the other daily missions earlier.
    OangelPrezzixBehelitcourtneyyLionLordFaybalScorImaizumi
  • PhosphophyllitePhosphophyllite
    Mabinogi Rep: 650
    Server problems during the event week I was looking forward to the most : (
    Is an estimated time determined yet?
    Faybal
  • FudgeappleFudgeapple
    Mabinogi Rep: 320
    i wander if this had something to do with yesterday morning , when i got on mabi it was always packed on channel 1 and it wasn't this time. I thought the unfortunate incident a friend told me about that happened years ago may have happened again. hopefully everything will be all good after this one because maintenances' always happen during my night time when i have nothing to do XD.
  • RhudeusRhudeus
    So we lose a day in the Master Plan (the most waited one)... it's to be added as extra day later or what going to happen?
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    Mari crashed 3 times last week after not crashing for months and then we have issues directly after a restart maint.... this is not looking good to me. it worries me
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    Mari crashed 3 times last week after not crashing for months and then we have issues directly after a restart maint.... this is not looking good to me. it worries me
  • LionLordLionLord
    Ggwp mabi, still down with no estimate qwq
  • CerberusXIIICerberusXIII
    Mabinogi Rep: 535
    I vote for a Luxurious Eweca Package compensation.!
    All I wanted was to rank my Life skills......
    LionLordRhudeusImaizumi
  • AmyureAmyure
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,330
    Ripperino Complete Double XP pot.
    LionLordImaizumi
  • ScorScor
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    Still no ETA on when it's done? It's been more than 4 hours and the servers are still down :/
  • LionLordLionLord
    Yaaas complete double exp pots compensation! That being said. *Still waiting*
  • FaybalFaybal
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,775
    I find it distasteful that on the 2x week for life skills, mabi decides to have 4+ hours of maint. on the second day.
    I mean, I'm kinda irritated, but I guess they need to do what they need to do to keep the game up and running.
    A 2x life skill pot would be nice though, like those 1-day variants that came from those check-in events.
    ;)
  • CerberusXIIICerberusXIII
    Mabinogi Rep: 535
    Hopefully my 1 day Life pot and complete skill pot effect wont disappear when the server is up again or else im going to be really mad :l
    FaybalLionLordScorImaizumi
  • LionLordLionLord
    edited July 21, 2017
    All this waiting is making me anxious. Hopefully it's done soon. :(
  • FaybalFaybal
    Hopefully my 1 day Life pot and complete skill pot effect wont disappear when the server is up again or else im going to be really mad :l

Yikes, seems quite inconvenient. I hope they rollback the few hours or maybe at least give us new pots :l
    LionLord
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    Faybal wrote: »

Yikes, seems quite inconvenient. I hope they rollback the few hours or maybe at least give us new pots :l
    Hell no. I just ranked up Handicraft and Sheep Shearing to R1 right before the crash. While the latter is easy enough to re-rank, I don't want to go through a repeat of Handicraft hell.
    Faybal
  • FaybalFaybal
    ShouK wrote: »
    Faybal wrote: »

Hell no. I just ranked up Handicraft and Sheep Shearing to R1 right before the crash. While the latter is easy enough to re-rank, I don't want to go through a repeat of Handicraft hell.

I meant like re-roll the hours maint took place, so people's existing potions wouldn't be consumed while the game was offline... Not re-roll an entire day x3 I can understand what you mean tho, since it could impact people's training, so They would be better off giving us new potions to use.
    ShouK