Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

New player!

SacamiSacami
Mabinogi Rep: 910
in Alexina Chat
Hellooo!
I've been on the game for a few days and as fun as it is, it's starting to get a bit boring by myself so I thought I'd introduce myself on here. I'm pretty easy going and I would love to make a ton of friends so if anyone is interested in being new with me or dealing with my new-ness please feel free to note me or send me your name! My name is the same as on the forums. ♥
Miriciel

Comments

• MiricielMiriciel
    Mabinogi Rep: 815
    edited July 21, 2017
    Welcome! :3

You will love Mabinogi, it is a unique and fun game, complicated to understand at first but some tips:

1- Train STR: Train talent and skills related to STR, the STR is the basis for your character as it gives you HP and DEF that later is very useful.

Here you can see the lists and skill by STATS, only orders from highest to lowest in the "TOTAL" column

MABI STATS

2. From personal experience, people in Mabinogi are very quiet and closed in their social circles, therefore you should look for a guild and not expect to be invited, it usually happens that you spend days and nobody does and you start boring.

3. Do the daily missions of Tail and Tara SM (Everyday).

4. Do not deal with Ferghus your main weapons (unless you have no money, avoid as much as possible).

5. Go making friends and doing the main missions by Generation. You rebirth without fear, but do not do it every 20 levels XD.

6. If you need Gold, you have traded from Tir to Dumbarton. Buy Gold bags with Malcom and save as much as you can!

Most important, have fun!
    GspinSacami
  • MiricielMiriciel
    Mabinogi Rep: 815
    edited July 21, 2017
    2 post lol
  • SacamiSacami
    Mabinogi Rep: 910
    Thank you for the info! I love that chart :D
  • RyuushimaRyuushima
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    Hey! Feel free to add me!