Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Pricing Dyes

BlankBlank
Mabinogi Rep: 920
in Alexina Chat
I know that there's a consistent market for specific colors, like a specific shade of red or pure black and white, but how do you guys price your seemingly randomly colored ones?

Comments

• HelryxHelryx
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,315
    The market for dyes kinda dyed (died), when that pet event with all the free dyes came out. I guess it's starting to come back, there are a lot of shades and colors that weren't part of it, but i guess people like having the same color.

I find random dyes might sell for 30k in dunby? when i used to synth/sell dyes I found there were always certain colors that sold better, like blues, pinks, purples, grays, browns and as a rule of thumb I'd say the darker the shade the more its worth. I'd sell what I considered decent shades of popular colors for 50k, the meh ones 30k and off-whites 50-100k. If it's a sickly green, or any shade I think just wouldn't sell I just resynthed.
    Blank