Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Starting new char, looking for some friends/guild

DarknessEclipsedDarknessEclipsed
Mabinogi Rep: 415
edited December 21, 2016 in Guild and Party Recruitment
So i'm putting my lvl 900 aside for the moment while i think about what i want to do with her. For now i have a fresh low level [like 5 or something] Elf i want to work with, but i need some help getting started. I wanna use this char to get some life skills, like carpentry mining etc, but cant really do that alone, anyone willing to assist?

Comments

• DarknessEclipsedDarknessEclipsed
    Mabinogi Rep: 415
    bump
  • RikashiRikashi
    Mabinogi Rep: 850
    edited December 28, 2016
    I'm putting my 1k character on pause as well, while I work on my other characters and I'd like to tag along.
  • WorstnoobeverzWorstnoobeverz
    Mabinogi Rep: 955
    edited December 29, 2016
    name of character? of DarknessEclipsed.
    Note: Idk what BUMP mean, not sure if bump whole thread or comment below