Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Dat Feelz...

RheyRhey
Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
in General Chat
XTI3NV.gif

Finally finished hoarding all the once in a life time fate doll bags. Took like a month+haggling like crazy to get em @ decent price. Peepz and their 10m-20m prices...zzzz

~Also manage to snag an Illysviel support puppet recently as well. smells like sunflowers & bubblegum

Checklist:

1.) Collect all fate doll bag [x]
2.) Collect all fate support puppets. [1/4]
3.) Collect all weapons/Wardrobe cosplay outfits set. []

Ever gotten this feeling in Mabi? When was the last time U felt it?
KingEphyApologist[Deleted User]KensamaofmariDanievictriaNilrem

Comments

• ApologistApologist
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,205
    Congrats. Nice gif. :o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User]
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,045
    edited July 25, 2017
    This is why you don't have a crxbow yet, isn't it?
  • ZeoZeo
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,030
    edited July 25, 2017
    Oooh nice..! Congratulations!

Though I feel like I need to say this... too bad we don't have something like Bag tab or a bag to store all our bags inside because I'm not giving up four of my Vocaloid bags nor Succubus/Incubus bags just to get the new bag plus not to mention... less and less players are buying the doll bag gachapons now because they don't have any space to hold the new doll bags. :/
    CarlizeRhey
  • RheyRhey
    edited July 25, 2017
    Spy wrote: »
    This is why you don't have a crxbow yet, isn't it?

I'm working on it...sweatdrop.gif
    Zeo wrote: »
    Oooh nice..! Congratulations!

Though I feel like I need to say this... too bad we don't have something like Bag tab or a bag to store all our bags inside because I'm not giving up four of my Vocaloid bags nor Succubus/Incubus bags just to get the new bag plus not to mention... less and less players are buying the doll bag gachapons now because they don't have any space to hold the new doll bags. :/

Yup same reason I didn't bother with buying any of the new doll bags recently as well. They'll always be back so I'm not 2 worried. Only collab stuffz r an exception.goodboy.gif
  • MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,195
    Yeah that collab stuff just gets harder and harder to get a hold of lol took me weeks just to get a dang support puppet. Same for the dang command seals I wanted. I know how you feel.
    Rhey
  • RheyRhey
    Maia wrote: »
    Yeah that collab stuff just gets harder and harder to get a hold of lol took me weeks just to get a dang support puppet. Same for the dang command seals I wanted. I know how you feel.

Hopefully, I won't lose an arm and a leg 2 finish the support puppet sets. :(