Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Humble Bragging

Comments

• RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    Liyeta wrote: »
    Kouyioue wrote: »
    Read the first few posts again and then read my last one, carefully, thoroughly. ~ completely.

Unless you're both too busy sniding for forum rep.
    vvpraGn.gif
    EDIT: And still are

I'll make it easy to remember: Since there's no feedback from the original poster, you can't confirm nor deny that their subject was either bragging or just keeping them from committing to a setback.

Nowwwwww then, all people can really do is point these things out, or make light of the situation by providing other options. Capiche?

Have some fun, give him options. Or go away.

first of all, you are right people need to stop bragging about their forum post count and badges since it doesn't really do anything.

Second, please write clearly and concisely. I know you have trouble in communicating, but please stop making your point more vague than it is. You might not know this but unnecessary italic, underline, unrelated image and expecting other people to read your mind by decrypting other people post using your make believe rule is not the best way to get your point across. Really, you are not a maiden in the 80s asking for a marriage. You don't need to send vague hint about what you are thinking. Its okay to speak your mind in more straight away manner.

Third, you might be over thinking this. The main purpose of this thread is for the thread maker to vent, thats it. He/she is not asking other people opinion and the first question is just rhetorical question. Which people actually try to answer.

People here are just stating their perspective about the post without the need for thread maker to confirm nor Denny any thing.

I do agree your first reply is still related to the thread since you take one point of this thread (which is brag) and comment about it, but this won't sit well with other people because you are using this thread to promote yourself instead of giving your perspective on the current matter.

tenor.gif
  • LostLinksLostLinks
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,330
    edited July 26, 2017
    Yea I feel. It's one thing to ask for help or advice but that feels just a little backseaty.