Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Mabi Armageddon is Nigh

TiernieTiernie
Mabinogi Rep: 1,380
edited July 25, 2017 in Town Square
I have been playing this game for many, many, many years. Ever so often we get people that remember the old days of black robing, pake, roll backs and such and I sit back going ..... nah you people don't even know!!! There was even days of in house (Nexon Employee's) screwing with the game to get side money. But, the past few years have been a breeze and I love this game even more without the drama. Unfortunately, I think it is my turn to say the sky is falling. More than just your average kid getting scammed of a black dye or some fool and his guild throwing a few to many dice around in Dunby, is happening. More than the gold advertisers in Belvast. If any Nexon Employees read this, please my ticket, this is more just a two bit scammer at work here. If you do not believe me watch these -removed-. Maybe these videos will. I have also seen several players ( that are more than likely alts of the same person) that I KNOW have been banned. Ones that only pop up during times like this. I can not catch him/them in the act as all their game misconduct is very hidden. All I can say to the average player is be very careful. The people/person that is doing this has had the ability in the past to do things such as force trade. I have heard that they have made that they have made that near to impossible to do now, but this guy is obviously able to duplicate characters and I almost have the proof i need to report him duping gold.
Sakajeweah

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Black robing... was the era of the reign or terror.

Hope your ticket gets through if the deeds of this person is found true.
    All I can say, no matter what online game it is, people must play with vigilance.
    Tiernie
    The world of ID theft.
  • SakajeweahSakajeweah
    Mabinogi Rep: 540
    What really bothers me about this whole situation is that Nexon has been warned. Here we can not list names but if you go to facebook alexina you can see all the names of this person. Back in 2014 when we had the rollback and force summoned, this is the person that was doing all that. He also admitted to me that he didn't care how much anyone bid on the castles because he was duping gold and didn't care how much he had to make to win it. Then tore all the houses down in dugald housing district. My guild has rebuilt the houses in dugald 2 times and sen mag once. We won't be doing it again. We used our own hard earned gold to do this. I hope Nexon catches this guy before he does it again. He contacted a fellow guild leader and offered to take over her guild to run the castle. Has offered her that he will build up her guild and get recruits and do guild events. I hope she is not dumb enough to let him do this. He also offered her 100m gold as soon as she transferred guild lead.
  • KouyioueKouyioue
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,030
    Just to be humored

If it can be proven with very little to no doubt that they're the same person from years ago, why not take steps to have them arrested or persued in some way?
    Kouyioue wrote: »
    Just to be humored

If it can be proven with very little to no doubt that they're the same person from years ago, why not take steps to have them arrested or persued in some way?

Only if their activities violate the law, even then, they'll probably get away without much punishment and won't prevent them from committing the acts again or maybe more for revenge.