Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Closed

Pet Adoption Medal

SpringvioletSpringviolet
Mabinogi Rep: 1,565
in Item/Premium Shop
Today I purchase a pet as a gift for someone, I went to the cash shop to purchase the Pet Adoption Medal and was unable to find it. Why is Pet Adoption Medal not a PERMANENT item in the cash shop?

Comments

• ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    edited July 25, 2017
    I'm not sure why it's not a permanent thing, possibly to prevent any type of abuse? Idk. They go on sale quite often though so hopefully you will get a chance at one in the near future.
  • SpringvioletSpringviolet
    Thanks Shoog! The problem someone had the pet for adoption I made the purchase to give as a gift but found out is only one trade. The pet is still in the Adoption Medal with no possible way to trade it.
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    edited July 27, 2017
    Thanks Shoog! The problem someone had the pet for adoption I made the purchase to give as a gift but found out is only one trade. The pet is still in the Adoption Medal with no possible way to trade it.

well you will still have to release it from the medal and give the pet any random name. then when you are able to get a pet adoption medal from the shop summon the pet and use medal while the pet is out. then you will be able to trade it to your friend.
    Springviolet
    Thanks Negumiko I did not know this.
    I just release the pet from the medal. It's a beautiful Fantasia Bone Dragon with blue armor my friend is going to love it. It's well worth the 10mil. All I need is the pet adoption medal for the trade, I am checking cash shop.
  • LainyLainy
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    edited July 27, 2017
    I can not even access Cash Shop. I just get my inventory opened. Do we need to be a certain level?
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    Lainy wrote: »
    I can not even access Cash Shop. I just get my inventory opened. Do we need to be a certain level?

maintenance is currently going on and will last around 82 more minutes so that may be why the cash shop is not accessible.
  • LainyLainy
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    Negumiko wrote: »
    Lainy wrote: »

maintenance is currently going on and will last around 82 more minutes so that may be why the cash shop is not accessible.

No, as this happened before maintenance. Like yesterday, few days ago. and so on.
    Are you having problem in-game or website?
    The only problem I have is when I try buying NX in-game it does not work, so I go to the website buy my NX, then shop in-game.
    DANIarts
This discussion has been closed.