Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Returning player LF a great guild to keep me here

BuddyJesusBuddyJesus
Mabinogi Rep: 300
edited July 27, 2017 in Guild and Party Recruitment
Hello, I am an old old player (started in 08) who has kinda been feeling nostalgic about this game and kind of feeling like returning. Only problem is I have been gone for almost 2 years and have no idea what to do with myself and nobody to play the game with. So, I am looking for a guild that could help me with the above issues.

Looking for a guild with <50 people preferably. And if it's a new startup/growing guild then that's just as well because it will give me something to work towards :)

Some info about me:
- Played on Tarlach for about 6 years(on and off), I have a few chars on there that are 2k+
- Switched to Alexina in 2014, due to population drops on Tarlach and most of my friends quitting
- 24 Years old
- I do play a few other games so mabi will not be my sole focus ( I play BDO/Overwatch/PoE a bit as well)
- I have a mic and willing to join discord or w/e voice chat you use if you use one
- Main char in Alexina is named Hatoz
- Not into RP (I don't have a problem with it, I'm just not comfortable participating in it myself)
- any other info you need/want just ask i suppose :P
- also sorry I'm so bad with these kinds of posts, I haven't had to do this for a while