Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Closed

New Skill in Korea - Battle Dance

Comments

• NasumiRayneNasumiRayne
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,265
    edited March 2, 2017
    For those that are curious - the skill training is also CP bound like many other skills. This came up in the Global Mabi discord and thought I would share it accordingly here for reference purposes. Since we're supposedly getting this skill soon I didn't see it an issue to bump this thread up.

https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=ko&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http://gameabout.com/board_qgja28/3805699&edit-text=&act=url

Master title isn't much to look at either:
    --- Death Master of Death
    Music buff skill increase 4, increase luck 20
    Blissfulkill
  • TtheHeroTtheHero
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,410
    Greta wrote: »
    Oh god why... I don't like this.. Sorry XD

I agree. They could have used better dance animations for this. The breakdance-spinning one is okay, but the one in the first video is as ugly as sin. It's why I always transformed before using the Boombox or doing the Dance portion of the Samhain event; I can't have my character looking like a complete goon!

GretaSherri
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    TtheHero wrote: »
    Greta wrote: »
    Oh god why... I don't like this.. Sorry XD

I agree. They could have used better dance animations for this. The breakdance-spinning one is okay, but the one in the first video is as ugly as sin. It's why I always transformed before using the Boombox or doing the Dance portion of the Samhain event; I can't have my character looking like a complete goon!

I know right? My character is too adorable for this crazy pleb dancing!
    (The way I worded it sounds like I'm being sarcastic but I'm not O_ O;)

Though again, a fan based dancing move would be very interesting.
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    What we need for picking better dance moves is something like in Lucent Heart, where you had different poses that you could pick from then arrange and playback at specific time speeds. I would totally love to see what Devcat and the NA Devs would come up with.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Welp can't wait to spam this with a bunch of other players.
  • TheNyanCatTheNyanCat
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,665
    Gaea wrote: »
    Welp can't wait to spam this with a bunch of other players.

At least I don't need to witness this,
    Darkpixie99
  • SheenaSheena
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,515
    So..... When will we get these new skills? Any date?
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    edited March 5, 2017
    These skills were part of the Memento content over there... and we are behind by several small updates as far as I know. there's an update for grandmaster, the light of eweca skills, the auction board, memento, giant combat revamp, and something else I remember about level-up prestige or something. The only thing I really remember about that is you could earn an armor set for gaining 3000 total levels? if anyone remembers the actual details of that one feel free to refresh my memory. there's also other small ones like the addition of a 100% repair
This discussion has been closed.