Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Celtic Tribolt and Special Upgrade

SylekSylek
Mabinogi Rep: 2,100
edited August 2, 2017 in Help
Think I heard one of my friends in game say that Red Upgrade (crit damage) would be better for a Celtic Tribolt Wand over a Blue Upgrade (Magic Attack), so I want to get some other opinions before I start getting frustrated at lost gold and stones while trying to upgrade my wand some more.
Since this is the celtic tribolt, it's just a lot of chaincasted bolts followed by more.
  1. Which type of stone is better for Celtic Tribolt Wand?24 votes
    1. Red Upgrade! Crits for days and make them hurt!
       38% (9 votes)
    2. Blue Upgrade! Make it hurt even without crit.
       29% (7 votes)
    3. This is just so I don't have to vote on Red or Blue, but can still see results.
       33% (8 votes)