Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Looking for guild

XyraxziusXyraxzius
Mabinogi Rep: 100
in Guild and Party Recruitment
As the title says, I'm looking for a guild that has people active during the night time around the hours of 1 am to about 8 am pst.

Comments

• SamuelalexSamuelalex
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,350
    Heya you are welcome to check out Rosevane. We are mostly on at night with a few people logging on from other time zones. We are currently rebuilding the guild and need help from active people to plan events and do fun things in game with. We have a discord chat to keep in touch and help coordinate things with each other. I also put up a future event on the mari chat to host a concert so once we have enough people we can work on setting it up. Let me or my sis loreyna know if your interested in joining us ^^ Our guild stone is in tir to the left of the commerce tent on a small hill where the field boss wolves sometimes spawn XD
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,910
    edited August 5, 2017
    Hai there, Ata here. If you've already joined another guild that is totally chill. I just wanted to give you a shout out :o

Electrolytes is a newer, fresher guild made of friends who enjoy the game together. We have events every night and tend to be up a tad late. Recently we've accepted some new people so the guild is getting quite active. Last night we uploaded our first youtube video :3 We're very proud.

If you just wanna hang, you're more than welcome to join the Discord server or meet us at one of our events or a banquet. We usually chill on Ch5, so you can see us runnin' around. For details on the events, see our recruitment page ( http://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/5711/electrolytes-is-now-recruiting-woo ). We update it everyday! Or you can note us in game and we'll make sure you're directed to the correct area.

Hope to see you in game!

Ataraxiz