Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Music Scores

EraleaEralea
Mabinogi Rep: 9,890
in Feedback and Suggestions
Why are Music Score scrolls still so difficult to transfer and store? Can't be mailed, can't be deposited, can't be stored on pets.

I have a 1000-use scroll on my elf assistant that I would like to use on my main who has R1 Composing, but I can't move it via bank or pets. I need another player to help me move my item from one character to another character on the same account. Whyyy?

Was there ever an actual reason for these limitations? If not, maybe this music revamp is a good time to remove them.

Ichigo015

Comments

• BerryswirlBerryswirl
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,140
    I believe they don't let you mail them for scamming reasons, ex, people trying to sell nx and posting a "code" in the music scores.

But I think they should be bank/pet storable, the fact that their not is annoying. I agree.
    Ichigo015