Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

New player to server

AykazmieAykazmie
Mabinogi Rep: 420
edited August 4, 2017 in Alexina Chat
Hey everyone!
I've been playing mabi from the very beginning but in the Tarlach server(1st Anni Milletian). I have put a lot of time and money into that server but with NA Mabi not wanting to do anything about the population on the other servers, I have decided to come to Alexina and start ALL OVER!!! T_T
It's hard for me to do this because I have so many lovely items on Tarlach (like 2008 Summer Newbie Wear((my fav))/Wings etc.) but I just don't see the point continuing wasting time in a dying community.
If anyone would like to add me, my IGN is: Kreamie
It would make me so happy to make new friends and memories ^_^
Thank you!
  1. Do you think NA Mabi should have a server merge?7 votes
    1. Yes!
       43% (3 votes)
    2. No.
       14% (1 vote)
    3. No, but maybe character transfer.
       43% (3 votes)

Comments

• SpringvioletSpringviolet
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,565
    I think a Server-Haul Ticket in the cash shop would be a great idea for transfer. It would be like moving your homestead.
  • REAPERZREAPERZ
    Mabinogi Rep: 710
    Add me
    IGN: Dexameni
    Server: Alexina