Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Closed

Option to Transfer Servers

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited August 21, 2017
    Samuelalex wrote: »
    You like many others have been told false information about me to damage my reputation and character by someone seeking to defame me and destroy me because she is jealous and is no longer able to control me to get what she wants. I am free of her manipulations and no longer being used for expensive items like wings, armors (particularly royal knight armor she tried to guilt trip people to give her for free) and other rare things valuing billions of gold. Sorry but Im no ones cash cow and I work to benefit my friends not myself. If you knew the real truth you like many others would not be encouraging her to continue this abusive behavior so she turns things against me and make me the bad guy to justify all the horrible things she does to get where she is. I dont have to lie and manipulate others to have friends and have a good time ^^

You literally just went off-topic by yourself and your most posts end up derailed because of your obsession for certain person and guild so don't blame anyone else when this thread gets locked up as well since it's your fault alone. You also should stop this constant necro-bumping.

And also, Royal Knight Armor set only costs like 7m and it's not rare at all. You can always say no if you can't afford something. Rofl.
    [Deleted User]
  • SamuelalexSamuelalex
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,350
    Lol your derailing it with all these defaming comments. If you are not here to show support or provide input on the subject stop spamming my threads thanks <3

If its so cheap and easy to get maybe people shouldnt beg others to get it for them instead of earning it on their own. Just saying sounds pretty greedy based on your statement. Royal knight isnt the best armor in the game and cripples elves so there are far better armors out there that dont reduce dex. She is just mad I didnt give it to her for free so she tried to guilt someone else to get it for her (kinda like she did for other items lol). Glad I didnt go through all the trouble of it now so I can focus my efforts and resources to my true friends who support me and encourage me everyday desipte all this negativity and resentment. I am a pheonix rising from the ashes over and over and I will not give up. I will not be defeated and will keep striving to make Mabi better for generations to come.

This transfer will be a big improment to allow people to make new friends and find active people to join them for quests and dungeons XD
  • ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    Samuelalex wrote: »
    Yep but keeping threads active helps people take notice and gain support of ideas posted which is the purpose of bumping them up. People may not have noticed them the first time or in this case the threads were pushed down toward the bottom and almost next page which means they might be seen at all. Active threads are often seen by more people and possibly gain more support is the short answer and theres nothing wrong with that XD

Bumping in this forum section for the sake of bumping or to keep a thread active isn't permitted unless you are adding additional details to your suggestion or discussing the topic with others.

Please do not continue to comment or bring drama into forum threads. Recent thread locks were due to this issue or for being necro'd. Keep threads on their original topic so they are not derailed.
    [Deleted User]Sherri
  • SamuelalexSamuelalex
    Certain folks were told not to communicate with me because they start drama purposely to get my threads closed so my ideas are not considered and this one in particular is something we all need because of the hostility present in mari by these individuals. I dont think it is fair they come and attack me constantly and I am expected not to defend myself against these defaming lies. I would expect the same repremends placed against the responsible party for actually sending people here to attack me in the first place (they know who they are). If they are not here to show support I request that they do not post here to start up trouble for me. Its not fair to me to be constantly scrutinized and harassed over ideas I express that they do not agree with. If they dont want it dont post thats simple, but in the same sense I hope they stop defaming me so people can show their support and help me to get this approved so myself and my friends can move to a more welcominging server and make some nice friends there.
  • ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    Everyone has a right to post to the forums as long as posts follow forum rules. Your posts continuously make some type of comment about issues with other players. This is starting to become frustrating to others here on the forums and causes derailments of threads. Keep things to private messages as I've already requested previously. We want this forum to be enjoyable to everyone.
    [Deleted User]GretaSherri
  • SamuelalexSamuelalex
    edited August 22, 2017
    I would like to request in the future certain known individuals do not comment in my threads including their supporters unless they have feedback relating to the topic. Continuing to attack me and harass me to stir up trouble should fall on punishment towards them. Like I said before I will defend myself against defaming lies and will not stand for bullying either.

Now then Id like this thread to get back on topic other than abusing me to benefit certain people. This threads purpose is to allow myself and the others to rocate to another server and I would like input and feedback relating to that only. I need to transfer to another server because of hostility and defamation against me denying me the ability to openly recruit for my guild and find friends to enjoy the game with. I wish to be away from bullies and people that have nothing better to do with their time then spread hate and negativity towards others. I do not represent that behavior and am sad that it is encouraged by others who constantly attack me in my threads. I once again need to transfer off mari because of hostility and am seeking support of the community to allow this transfer to happen. Im sure many others would like to relocate for their own reasons.
  • SamuelalexSamuelalex
    edited August 22, 2017
    I would appricate it if bullies stop harassing me and keep all future comments relating to the topic only. Harassing me and bullying me is a voilation of the TOS and will not be tolerated by me. Again if you have nothing to say about the topic please leave this thread because I dont want to be abused by you people anymore. I am seeking help to get away from abusive people by moving to another server so you should not add more abuse to the situation.

For the last time if you do not have comments concerning the topic at hand do not post here to stir up drama and cause problems for me. I am here seekig support and feedback for the subject of transfering to another server which I have expressed the reasons why this is necessary. If you do not agree with this you need not post here thanks.
  • GretaGreta
    Just let me post this here real quick:

yNiBv8S.gif
    [Deleted User]ZurcishereSherri
  • SamuelalexSamuelalex
    edited August 22, 2017
    Nope bullies need to leave my threads alone like the two spamming just now ^^

Again if you have nothing to say about server transfer leave my thread. You dont belong here and you mocking me is harassment and I hope you are banned for all the attacks going on for two days straight now.

Update I am being bullied by these people to prevent me from transferring servers to be away from bullies who have harassed me for close to a year now. I need this transfer so I can meet nice people unlike them who show support and encouragement instead of spreading negativity. I hope there are some nice people out there who will support this and help me.
  • SamuelalexSamuelalex
    edited August 22, 2017
    You are spamming this thread trying to get me in trouble because you are bullying and want to get my idea shot down so I cant transfer away from the bullies. Basically you are forcing me to stay where the bullies are so I can keep being attacked and defamed by them. Now if you have nothing to say about the subject leave this thread.

The following are taken from the terms of service and code of conduct by Nexon which have clearly been violated by these bullies
    - you will not engage in spamming or flooding which is filling up forums with irrelevant information in this case attacks against me to inspire negativity instead of allowing for people to express positive support and opinions on the subjects.
    - You will not restrict or inhibit any other individual from using the services, including, without limitation, by means of "hacking" or defacing any portion of the services. By you constantly attacking me with negativity on my threads you are preventing me from using the suggestions part of the forums which all users are welcome to post and express their ideas to improve the game.
    - You will not express or imply that any statements you make or actions you take are endorsed by Nexon. Admins are to remain impartial towards all players and not show support towards a particular group or individual.
    - You will not harass, abuse, bully, spam, scream at, threaten or stalk other users or encourage other players to do so. This has been witnessed in this thread and the others I have posted in.

That being said I would appreciate it very much if you stop engaging in these behaviors and leave my threads unless you have something relative to say about the subject. I will remind everyone the topic is transferring to another server and if you feel it would be helpful to the community to have a choice if they want to move somewhere else. Lets keep the subject that from now on.
  • SamuelalexSamuelalex
    edited August 22, 2017
    About time you move on and stop being abusive. As stated before leave this thread if you have nothing to contribute to it. Continuing to post here is spam and represents you negativity after you have been asked multiple times to end abusive actions towards me including sending me unwanted pms to harass me as well. Once again if you have nothing to contribute to the subject of transferring to another server leave this thread and stop spamming to get me in trouble for wanting to be away from bullies like the people who have attacked me here.
  • GretaGreta
    The guy clearly does not understand what we are saying to him. You need a rest mate.
    [Deleted User]SherriZurcishere
  • SamuelalexSamuelalex
    If you keep spamming you will get banned. I suggest you leave this thread now as I have asked you multiple times already to only post here if you have something to contribute and since you dont you are filling this page with harassing and negative comments so that the community is not able to see what the thread is really about and show their support of me transferring away from bullies defaming me. Once again if your comments are not to show support or provide feedback to transferring servers they do not belong here and continuing to post here is harassment. If you have nothing to contribute leave my thread so people who actually want to step in with their ideas and opinions of the subject can respond.
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,910