Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

daily girg

Seth009Seth009
Mabinogi Rep: 500
in Mari Chat
this is a notice to let people know there is a girg daily order party being hosted at 8 am server time 11 am est its open to anyone who wishes to train skills or level up their crusader level

if u have any questions or concerns note or add seth009

Comments

• Seth009Seth009
    Mabinogi Rep: 500
    I am thinking of starting a new daily order girgashi raid at 7 am server time when the quest resets if u r interested in joining note seth009 in the note I ask u tell me how often u can join and which days skill ranks for crusader skills support shot and party heal if we can get at least 6 or 7 ppl interested we can start running it