Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Back to Albey?

FrankieT1FrankieT1
Mabinogi Rep: 200
edited December 25, 2016 in Help
I trying to get back to Albey Dungeon to (finally) finish G1. However, I can't get the pass from Krystal anymore. She keeps saying I have to show her a title in order for her to give it to me. I have no idea what this title could be. Does anyone have any clue how I can get back to Albey?

Comments

• KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    edited December 25, 2016
    Recently the need to use specific tiles to get special passes like this came back after having been removed (no one knows if it was intentional). I found this in the wiki...
    If you have skipped or not yet started the renewal of Generation 1 but have done the old version, you require a slayer title other than "the Succubus Slayer."
  • BerryswirlBerryswirl
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,140
    @FriankieT1

You may need the titles as Ktty said, I know there are three different ones you can use, but one off the top of my head is the Golem Slayer title.
    Make sure you equip the title and then talk to Kristell about the dungeon pass.