Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[Resolved] Make potion hotkeys apply to bags

RusalkaRusalka
Mabinogi Rep: 100
edited December 26, 2016 in Help
Now we have bag organization labels and auto sorting feature for stackable items. However, although we can have a secondary bag labeled for potion carrying, we can't use those potions unless we take the time to move them to our main inventory. I have paid for lots of doll bags to pick up my items and I've taken the time to label the bags for different item types, but it seems like this feature should be integrated to avoid the scenario in which players enter a boss fight and have 10 stacks of hp potions in their secondary bag for use, but cannot use a single one without risking death in game because of the need to click and move the potions to the main bag, regardless of the available space in that bag. Please make "h", "k", and "j" apply to potions within secondary bags in order to facilitate a transition to a perfect combat system.

Comments

• IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Not sure what you're asking for.
    You already can use potions via h/j/k if they're in bags.

There is an option in the Options for "Allow potion hotkeys for potions in bags" or something like that.
  • RusalkaRusalka
    edited December 26, 2016
    Iyasenu
    Iyasenu said:

Not sure what you're asking for.
    You already can use potions via h/j/k if they're in bags.

There is an option in the Options for "Allow potion hotkeys for potions in bags" or something like that.
    I need you to be more specific about your settings suggestion because I searched all of the options and I don't see a "'Allow potion hotkeys for potions in bags' or something like that" button. If you can sent a screen shot, that would be more useful to me or anyone else interested in using potions that happen to be in other bags. I'll repeat the problem just for you, though: I can't use potions now and I haven't been able to use them in the past if they are in a doll bag rather than your main inventory, among other secondary bags.
  • KororeKorore
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,765
    edited December 26, 2016
    The option is called "Enable hot-keys".

Under Game-> Controls tab.
    Rusalka
  • RusalkaRusalka
    I took your suggestion for tinkering with the "enable hotkeys" button in settings, it didn't fix the problem. I still cannot use potions in secondary bags. Please come up with a better solution.
  • KororeKorore
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,765
    edited December 26, 2016
    Are you trying to use a potion while you're full health/mp/stamina while pressing your potion hotkey button?

If so, that's why it isn't working. It only works when you aren't maxed out.

I've always had my potions in my personal shop bag and it works just fine for me.
  • RusalkaRusalka
    edited December 26, 2016
    At first I tested it with below max stam because I know that.^
    It wasn't working the first time because my character was hungry in the area I was trying to fill of my stam bar. Thank you, it works now.