Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Favorite Old weapon in game?

Comments

• SaiSai
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,785
    I'm not too sure how old is "old" but for my standards, I'll do 10 years worth of old...
    Claymore. It was the first expensive weapon I managed to save up for and I always carried one around. It was almost a status symbol.

I even made my first Ego Weapons on KR and NA as Claymores. My Ego Weapon is STILL one to this day.
  • Morbious17Morbious17
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,260
    Mace! I loved my ego mace when G2 first rolled out. I wish our ego weapons displayed their age. :(
  • SphereSphere
    Mabinogi Rep: 900
    Fomor Volcano Cylinder. 98% repair and with engineer's enchant, super cheap to repair. :)
  • ReclusiveMageReclusiveMage
    Mabinogi Rep: 560
    Bastard Sword, still my favorite weapon, just cuz it looks cool.
  • ArgenArgen
    Mabinogi Rep: 915
    Rak
    Rak said:

Eiry. I still kick myself for doing the quest to get rid of her without knowing until I clicked complete. QQ
    Same.
  • ZincathonZincathon
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,310
    Guardian Bow <3 Probably the coolest and most cost-efficient basic bow an elf could ask for in G7.
  • FroglordFroglord
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,020
    My eweca and ladeca falcatas.
  • IzzyKuroNekoIzzyKuroNeko
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,575
    Ruyuefeixue's Butterfly Fan and the Duster owo..
    Wondering why we never got Harisen wep yet it's on the wiki...
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Daggers. I use to just fine with those until the dungeon updates.